BY ULTA

Buffing Brush - The Ulta Buffing Brush can be used for a variety of makeup applications but is ideal for mineral and face powders. Use Ulta Brush & Sponge Cleaner to regularly clean your brushes. - Buffing Brush see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush blends any edges between my contour, blush, and highlight to make it look as natural as possible. In addition, it helps sheer out and tone down everything if I'm a little too heavy-handed. Don't sleep on Ulta brand brushes! They're cheap but amazing. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this brush. I use this to buff in my liquid foundation. It blends really well and is super soft. It also is budget friendly. This is overall a great brush, I am excited to try out more brushes from Ulta!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Ulta buffing Brush is my go-to blending brush to work out the color separation when deeply contouring. The brush is densely packed with soft bristles that effectively do their job without leaving behind loads of little hairs. This is by far my favorite Ulta brand brush. The rest are mediocre." in 5 reviews
Fiona A.
I got this brush for foundation actually even though it’s not a foundation brush. The Ulta sales associate recommended it and I love. It’s great for foundation that is more on the liquid size but not for all foundations. But it’s a quality brush
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
This is a really great brush for the quality— I know it’s a ‘buffing brush’ but I’ve been using it for my foundation and have been extremely happy with the way it applies makeup. It’s easy to clean and hasn’t been losing any bristles over time.
KAT b.
willards
Does the job. Bristles don’t come out so that’s convenient. The brush was expensive so I’d hope not ! I’d like if it was fuller so that it didn’t catch as much makeup into it and put more on the face instead but I use it every day.
Haley C.
Round Rock
Does a good job of blending out product but was a tiny bit pricey for my taste. It was very smooth and gentle when applying product but there are other brushes that work just as well with the same outcome.
Lorna D.
Haddonfield, NJ
I have just started using this product but it works well! It gets the makeup evenly distributed onto my face and gives it a nice airbrushed look. It’s a nice change from using a sponge and I recommend it.
irma Y.
Owensboro , KY
I like this buffing brush because I can use it for dusting away the powder that is no longer need. It is a wonderful product from ULTA and it’s a good quality for its brand. I would recommend this and check out how it is in a expensive.
Rena A.
North Port
I really like this ULTA Buffing Brush a lot. It is very soft, applies well, and is easy to clean. The handle is sturdy and the bristles stay in place nicely. Very well made.
Jessica P.
US
I use this brush as a blush brush (I know, it's not meant for that) but I love it! It works so good and it has lasted about 2 years. I put make up on daily so that's saying a lot.
Taylor J.
Powhatan
I really like this product and I got it for a great price. Whenever the Ulta brand has a bogo deal I go in and get a few brushes and I LOVE this one very much. It is easy to use and has many uses. I have used it for foundation and highlighter. I would definitely buy again.
Lia D.
Madison, WI
I got this brush during Ultas September sale and I’m so glad I decided to buy it! It’s the perfect blush for applying foundation and buffing out your contour. The brush is high quality and so far I haven’t noticed any shedding
Miranda H.
Charleston, WV
I love this product. Has anyone else tried using it to set their concealer by using stipling motions?