BY ULTA

Brunette Color Preserve Shampoo - Ulta Brunette Color Preserve Shampoo is a gentle, sulfate-free and paraben-free formula that moisturizes as it cleanses. Not tested on animals.Benefits:Contains vibrant color complex, a unique blend of extracts, vitamins and shine enhancersPreserves color and nourishes to help repair damaged hairFor use on natural or color treated hair - Brunette Color Preserve Shampoo see more...

Francesca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for keeping brunette Colors lively and "toned". This does contain a semi périmante colouring so it may stain your hands I recommend exfoliating while the product sits in your hair. Lovely for maintaining a medium to darker chocolate hair colour.
April F.
Del City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing shampoo for Brunettes. I use both the Shampoo and conditioner. Since I have highlighted hair with red, Brown and blonde, this ensures my colors stay like I just had it done. I can definitely tell when I switch to a non color protectant shampoo and conditioner that my colors look faded and not bright and shiny like it does when using Ultas Brunette shampoo and conditioner.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I dyed my hair dark brown, this kept my hair looking great. It helped my hair to shine and flow since I used box dye to color it. It also helped the color to last longer than the box said it would. I recommend this to anyone who dyes their hair.
Megan O.
Newington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately, Ulta brand name products are such a miss for me. I like that they have their own line and the price point is amazing, however, they just never work for me. I did not notice a difference in my hair when I used this and I thought that it made my hair look rather dull.
Spencer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have my hair brunette and want to keep it that way! Ulta brand is a cheaper alternative that works just as well as unite products and other salon quality color treating shampoos! It also smells great so that's a plus!
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't do too much to preserve the brown tones I had recently got. This also doesn't deposit any color on the hair - so don't buy if you're looking for color. Cleaned well - as much as any other shampoo.
Desirey K.
Apache Jct, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this product so much and actually totally forgot about it. I would definitely go out and buy this product now that I remember I used to love it and it smells amazing
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is a great price and really does seem to help preserve my color longer between salon visits. It smells good and leaves my hair clean and easy to manage. It gives a thorough clean without being harsh on my hair.
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best color protection shampoos on the market. It's affordable and makes my color last way longer then any drug store shampoo.
Rhea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this it really preserves the color of my hair without having the harsh scent,and it gives my hair the shine and volume i wanted