BY ULTA

Brunette Color Preserve Conditioner - Ulta Brunette Color Preserve Conditioner is a gentle, sulfate-free and paraben-free formula that keeps color vivid. Not tested on animals.Benefits:Contains vibrant color complex, a unique blend of extracts, vitamins and shine enhancersRich conditioner moisturizes, nourishes and helps repair damaged hairProtects hair from fading, for use on natural or color treated hair - Brunette Color Preserve Conditioner see more...

kaitlyn m.
Bakersfield
I'm in love with this product . It works for my dark brown thick hair . Its in a plastic packaging but such wonderful product inside. You can pick this up at Ulta or online like I did . I most certainly would recommend this to everybody with color treated hair
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
Smells great and it's perfect for my type for hair ! Doesn't weigh them
Down and leave hair soft and manageable ! I got it at ulta for the first time and I like it . My dark wavy hair were dry and and needed something new !
Angie R.
Bay city, OR
I got this product free when I worked at ulta about 2 years ago and I loved it. It was not to oil on my hair and gave it the right amount of moisture. Sadly I have not repurchased it but I should I love how they have a specific color for every hair color and type.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
This did help my recently dyed hair stay brown. It did take awhile for me to get used to the smell but is okay. I use this product at least 3 times or more a week. I am satisfied with the result for the price.
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
This is a great dupe for the John Frieda one. It helps,color last longer so you can spend less,money getting your hair done as often. It's nothing compared to the Pureology version but it's less than half the price.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
I tried it and it did not leave my hair smooth there was a lot of knots and frizz. Will not get again. I couldn't tell if it held my color due to the condition of my hair
Georgia H.
Spanish Fort, AL
I don't mind this conditioner and it did work nicely in my naturally curly hair. I used it every three days when I washed my hair. It's easy to use out of the squeeze tube and I did like that aspect. It's about comparable to Paul Mitchell I have used for colored hair but it's a better value!
Morgan C.
Starkville, MS
Anything to preserve my hair color! yes! This one particularly smells fantastic and gets the job done while still being affordable and not breaking the bank! I also love the packaging! Go for it! You won't regret it!
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
I loved how it brought out my brown hair! It look so healthy , I got a loy of ppl asking if I dyed my hair . nope just using something different for my hair.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Love this product and smells really good. Scent lasts very long in your hair always getting compliments on how my hair smells and keeps my dye in longer