BY ULTA

Brunette Color Enhance Glaze - Ulta Brunette Color Enhance Glaze is a gentle, sulfate-free glaze that adds subtle color to restore radiance. Not tested on animals.Benefits:Contains vibrant color complex, a unique blend of extracts, vitamins and shine enhancersKeeps color vivid and nourishes to help repair damageProtects hair from fadingFor use on natural or color treated hair - Brunette Color Enhance Glaze see more...

ALICIA B.
Johnstown , NY
Ulta brunette and hands color works wonders. I have brown hair and it is somewhat on the thin side. I have tried other products for fuller results and have found that ulta brunette color enhanced is the best out there. The product is affordable and delivers great results.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
I like the smell of it but I don't feel like it did anything amazing to the color of my hair. My hair felt normal. Not a bad product, but not anything special either.
Bonnie V.
Vancouver, WA
Like John Freida's color enhancing shampoo, this one offers about the same results. You will not see a dramatic color change but a hint of color burst. Not too expensive if you want to offer your hair color a boost.
Sheryl S.
Land O Lakes, FL
Definitely one of the best color preservers I've ever had :-) was told to try this by one of the workers at Ulta and I was definitely skeptical , but now very pleased
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
The enhancement hair care products work amazing! They are not expensive and have a lot of product in them! You definitely see a change in your hair color after two washes. I definitely recommend this :)
Tanya M.
Greentown , PA
So I am one of those gets bored easy change from dark to light to dark again this really helps the darker colors seem to last longer and look more vibrant
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
I love this glaze so much. It really brings out the color in my brunette hair and makes it truly shine. Worth every penny I spent on it.
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
This product was just “ok” to me. It's hot a great price point but I think that I'm just bound to be an Aveda fan for life.
Chandra R.
Kennett, MO
This shampoo is the best! The smell is fantastic and it leaves my hair shiny and clean. I absolutely love it!
Ashley G.
Mission, TX
This is so cool! It's helped my hair stay it's natural color as well as giving it a super healthy look.