ULTA Brow Gel Crayon uploaded by Morgan G.ULTA Brow Gel Crayon uploaded by Ava A.ULTA Brow Gel Crayon uploaded by Mary R.

BY ULTA

Brow Gel Crayon - ULTA's unique blend of natural extracts deliver remarkable soothing and conditioning properties to groom your brows. This easy to apply brow gel allows for adjustable coverage, while calming and conditioning the brow area. - Brow Gel Crayon see more...

Kaitlyn G.
Fort Myers, FL
This brown crayon is very good!! Love it and it is super adorable. I would definitely recommend.
Kayla M.
Works great. Stays on for good period of time. Would definitely recommend to others.
Jennifer M.
I really like the way this covers and blends in with my eyebrows. I do not like how thick the pencil is. I have trouble once I get to my outer brow. I think it would be perfect if it were a skinny pencil.
Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brow pencil. The colour is a perfect match. The only down fall is that it does wipe off easily.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Excelente lápiz para lograr esos delineados perfectos además de que es en lápiz es súper fácil de aplicar
Angel F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite eyebrow grooming products. It is great for everyday use. Just brush it out a little bit for a more natural and less drawn on look.
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH
Okay so I already have dark brows but I want something that will help kinda make them look better so I dunno if I need a brow crayon or a liner. I just wanna make them look better and not so blah lol
Maftuna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this waterproof? Brow gel ?
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
Is this easy to apply? And how long does this last?
Marlaina K.
Midlothian, VA
Is this easy to use if you have limited makeup experience?
Laila S.
This crayon is Matte?????