ULTA Brow Gel Crayon uploaded by Morgan G.ULTA Brow Gel Crayon uploaded by Ava A.ULTA Brow Gel Crayon uploaded by Mary R.

BY ULTA

Brow Gel Crayon - ULTA's unique blend of natural extracts deliver remarkable soothing and conditioning properties to groom your brows. This easy to apply brow gel allows for adjustable coverage, while calming and conditioning the brow area. - Brow Gel Crayon see more...

Violet F.
Columbus
Review for: Light Brown
This is amazing! I absolutely love this! It works well and is so easy to use/apply! It goes on smoothly too. I use this multiple times a month and have no complaints about it. The packaging is just a bonus and would definitely recommend it to others.
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is nice but the crayon is sooo fat. It makes it so difficult to make any precise application. I would recommend using a brush if you want to try this. The color does stay on all day though which is nice.
Lisa K.
Harlan
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Ulta makeup! Lasts a very long time and I love how it looks on me. Would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Brittany B.
Salem, OR
Terrible, the formula isn't bad but the crayon application does not give you the fierce brows you're looking for
Emily M.
Manistee, MI
This is my absolute go to for filling in my eyebrows. It gives such a natural look and is very easy and convenient to apply, leaving them basically perfect. Although our eyebrows are sisters not twins, the ULTA Brow Gel Crayon makes them seem as they are genuinely real looking.
Jennifer M.
I really like the way this covers and blends in with my eyebrows. I do not like how thick the pencil is. I have trouble once I get to my outer brow. I think it would be perfect if it were a skinny pencil.
Kaitlyn G.
Fort Myers, FL
This brown crayon is very good!! Love it and it is super adorable. I would definitely recommend.
Heather H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color was great in this. However, it was not easy to apply. I often found some of my brow hairs on the crayon after applying. It seemed to pull hairs out.
Kayla M.
Works great. Stays on for good period of time. Would definitely recommend to others.
Madeline Camille G.
Vilonia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is fairly easy to apply since it is a crayon and it goes on very smooth. The Ulta brand brow products are worth the money and very affordable.
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH
Okay so I already have dark brows but I want something that will help kinda make them look better so I dunno if I need a brow crayon or a liner. I just wanna make them look better and not so blah lol
Maftuna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this waterproof? Brow gel ?
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
Is this easy to apply? And how long does this last?
Marlaina K.
Midlothian, VA
Is this easy to use if you have limited makeup experience?
Laila S.
This crayon is Matte?????