ULTA Brow Gel Crayon uploaded by Ava A.ULTA Brow Gel Crayon uploaded by Morgan G.ULTA Brow Gel Crayon uploaded by Mary R.

BY ULTA

Brow Gel Crayon - ULTA's unique blend of natural extracts deliver remarkable soothing and conditioning properties to groom your brows. This easy to apply brow gel allows for adjustable coverage, while calming and conditioning the brow area. - Brow Gel Crayon see more...

Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Not a fan of this product. I really love Ulta brand makeup as it is usually quality, pigmented and doesn’t break the bank. This is almost overly pigmented, at least for my fair skin and taupe brows. Went on too thick, won’t purchase again.
Violet F.
Columbus
Review for: Light Brown more...
This is amazing! I absolutely love this! It works well and is so easy to use/apply! It goes on smoothly too. I use this multiple times a month and have no complaints about it. The packaging is just a bonus and would definitely recommend it to others.
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
The color is nice but the crayon is sooo fat. It makes it so difficult to make any precise application. I would recommend using a brush if you want to try this. The color does stay on all day though which is nice.
teresa m.
Columbus, OH
I was not very impressed with this. It was hard for me to create a natural looking brow and it started fading quickly for me. I would not repurchase and I might give it away.
Erika R.
Lewistown, PA
For a while I've been trying to find the right brow gel. I came across this at my friends house and asked if I can try it. I was pretty amazed with my results. It's easier for me to use something like a pencil or crayon because i'm left handed. Overall it has great color and it lasts all day for me. I love this product!
Jennifer M.
I really like the way this covers and blends in with my eyebrows. I do not like how thick the pencil is. I have trouble once I get to my outer brow. I think it would be perfect if it were a skinny pencil.
Emily M.
Manistee, MI
This is my absolute go to for filling in my eyebrows. It gives such a natural look and is very easy and convenient to apply, leaving them basically perfect. Although our eyebrows are sisters not twins, the ULTA Brow Gel Crayon makes them seem as they are genuinely real looking.
Heather H.
The color was great in this. However, it was not easy to apply. I often found some of my brow hairs on the crayon after applying. It seemed to pull hairs out.
Madeline Camille G.
Vilonia, AR
It is fairly easy to apply since it is a crayon and it goes on very smooth. The Ulta brand brow products are worth the money and very affordable.
Gabriella E.
Temple, TX
This is a good brow crayon. It is perfect for your everyday look an it is a easy an quick use to get your brows on fleek.
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH
Okay so I already have dark brows but I want something that will help kinda make them look better so I dunno if I need a brow crayon or a liner. I just wanna make them look better and not so blah lol
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
Is this easy to apply? And how long does this last?
Maftuna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this waterproof? Brow gel ?
Elena M.
Madison, SD
Qué tal este producto ? Lo recomiendan?
Samantha C.
Broken Arrow , OK
Is this a twist to receive more product out of it or do you need a sharpener? How long does it last?