BY ULTA

Bronze Glow Instant Bronze One Day Gel - ULTA's Instant Bronze Streak-Free Tan One Day Gel is easy to apply with no greasy feel. Washes off with soap and water. Tinted gel for an easy instant streak-free tan. - Bronze Glow Instant Bronze One Day Gel see more...

Meghan P.
Save your money. This is a no for me. It gives some color but barely any. It’s hat greenish tint which is fine but gives more of a brown tint to skin rather than a nice realistic looking tan. Don’t purchase unless you’re in a bind.
Kimberly M.
Petoskey , MI
I use this in the summer. Especially when I'm going to an event. I wore it a lot at Disney World and the only problem I had was when I would sit and stand the product would be gone from behind my knees. Then I was self conscious when people were behind me.
Magdalen M.
This tanner works okay. I have very pale skin and it works temporarily, but fades kind of fast, at least on me. Good for the price, but I think I prefer spray tan as opposed to this. I'm not a big tanner as it is.
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
I Really like this Ulta bronze glow gel! It’s great for everyday use. I think it’s a great product and price point. It lasts a long time and has great color I just wish it made skin slightly darker. I would buy again.
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
Everything that comes from this site/store has awesome product. There's variety of makeup &a more makeup lol. And let me tell you, you will also find cheap stuff. I personally went to buy a hair dye and it was the best purchase ever!
Asheton P.
Pulaski, TN
Love how this made my tan look! Very smooth and good value! I would recommend to others! I use every two weeks or if I need to use again before then! The scent isn't so bad either!
Summer M.
Midvale, UT
This product was nice but it did turn me a little orange and streaky. That may have been my fault because I could possibly not have blended it out as well.
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Works really good surprisingly !! I didn't think it would be that great just cause it's store brand but could of fooled me for sure !
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Nope. This turned an orangey color on me and I am not gonna try it again. Had to use a lemon sugar scrub to get it off my legs!!
Meghan W.
Wilmington, NC
For a bronzer this isnt the tacky stuff that if you miss a spot it is the end of thr world. It does an amazing job at coverage