BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
IVETTE V.
I LIKE THIS PRODUCT DUE TO IT IS SMOOTH AND IT IS EASY TO APPLY I HAD BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT ON A SALE BUT THE REGULAR PRICE IS PRICEY. IF I FIND IT ON SALE AGAIN I WILL PURCHASE IT
Jada V.
Hartselle, AL
I like this eye shadow a lot. It goes on so smooth and looks great on. I love how Iit blends. Favorite! It is also pretty affordable compared to very expensive brands.
Gabriella G.
T2Z3Z3
Review for: Taupe, Eye Bone, Pink more...
Impressive.. this eyeshadow works amazing ,a decided to add fix plus and it works amazing .but the product itself without nothing works well to
Kerry T.
Guelph , ON
Great colours and applies nicely and last throughout the day. This was my first Ulta product and I would buy again.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love Cole eye shadows I love trying new products can't wait to see what is coming out next to try ,you try
Karina G.
Very good pigmentation and easy to blend. Affordable and good quality eyeshadow. A variety of color to choose from.
Anaya M.
This is overall just an okay eye shadow. It has a great color but it smudges sometimes and it's really shimmery..
Shermaine J.
It OK seen better tho.they same good things about it . I used it like twice and I got some very good complements
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Review for: Taupe, Silver more...
Both colors I bought were and still are super pigmented, stays on for as long as you want and very easy to use
Heather C.
Peterborough, ON
Pigmented and blendable I love the colour and use it all the time when I need a nice natural eyeshadow look
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been wanting to try this but I'm looking for something that does not rub off easily what do you guys think