BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Megan S.
Hillsboro, OR
I really enjoy the Ulta brand eyeshadows, specifically in seashell. If you have hazel eyes this shadow does a great job of highlighting those. I use this as an all over shadow on my eyelids underneath primer. With the help of primer this eyeshadow will last you all day. This pink champagne colored eyeshadow is good for a neutral day look or can be enhanced for an evening look.
Lindsey R.
Humble , TX
Extremely disapointed. most times ulta hits it out of the park with their value brand. this was a total dud though. little to no color payoff, flakey and creasy. from now on for value ill stick to NYX and maybeline. i defently dont recommend this particular ulta shadow
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I love love love Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow! It is the perfect shade with a little bit of sparkle to dress any outfit up. It is a fairly neutral color so goes with quite a bit of stuff as well. I wish there was an Ulta closer to my home so I could buy it more regularly without having to pay for shipping costs.
Adela V.
Zillah, WA
I love Ulta eyeshadow, it's a great value for your money and last 5-6 hours! I buy it at the local Ulta store and they always have so many different options in cute packaging. I would definitely recommend this product to others because I for one will keep using it!
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I like Ulta shadow, the colors are beautiful. The only problem I have with them is that they are not very long lasting at all. Even when using an eye primer they don't seem to last all day. I usually use high end shadows and this just doesn't compare to any of those.
Libby R.
New Cumberlnd, PA
This is one of the only brands of eye shadow I can wear daily without irritation. I always use a primer, but this eye shadow stays in place and doesn't get in my eyes. It also comes in a wide range of colors that suits everyone.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
I found the Ulta shadows to be dry and not very pigmented. The packaging is cheap and cracks easily. I have a few shades but they aren't really worth it. There are other shadows for the same price point with much better quality.
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
This is a great color for neutral every day wear. It has a nice pigment pay off and blends well with other colors. It can wear off a bit by the end of the day but holds great considering the price in comparison to other brands.
Sarah H.
Bloomington, IL
For a cheaper eyeshadow at Ulta, it goes on really nice. I normally use a while/skin color to blend my shadow near my eyebrow. I would use a primer with it, because it will last a lot long. It's simple design allows you to really see the color. I would buy again.
Amber W.
W Lafayette, IN
ULTA does a great job of providing eye shadows that have high quality pigments, while at a great cost. I specifically love any of them that have great any kind of shimmer. They look good on my fair skin tone, without looking overdone. I would 100% buy again.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?