BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Daidrie  P.
Good quality and affordable. Long lasting and doesn't fade. I love all of the color options!
Trisha F.
If you don't like to pay high high dollar for your make up Ulta is a good bread to check out
Alexis G.
Bay City, TX
I love my ulta eyeshadow it stays on really well! I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Keesa B.
liberty, MO
This eyeshadow gives such an amazing finished look ! i love it ! perfect for a night out !
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
Ultra brilliant color eyes shadow is amazing.. I love the gorgeous color and stay put power
Sheila Marie L.
Monrovia, CA
In all honesty, I love ulta cosmetics but this particular eyeshadow did not cut it for me.
sojourn b.
Readfield, ME
This eye shadow is alright. The color payoff isn't the best and it isn't very long lasting.
CHRISTINE H.
TUJUNGA, CA
I expected the color to be closer to golden tone . Accidentally I bought two so I'm stuck!!
Breann U.
Omaha, NE
I love the variety of colors that they have. Unfortunately, they are not very pigmented...
Sammie M.
My sister bought this eyeshadow for me. It's really great quality and I would recommend it.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?