BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Daniela G.
Margate, FL
This one is so shimmery, is so cute!! I like using it on my eyelid, looks so natural but pretty
Loren B.
New Bern, NC
I love Ulta, I enjoy their eye shadows too! The pigment is great and it last pretty well also!
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
Very comparable to similar brands such as NYX or the other brands within its same price range.
alyssa e.
It is not the most pigmented eye shadow I have ever used, but for the price it is not horrible.
Alanna P.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Doesn't crumble. Good pigmentation. I would buy again. Good selection of colors to choose from.
Tyeshia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's not long wearing a creases on my eyes like crazy it's just not something I would buy again
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have always loved ULTA brand eyeshadows. They always blend well and have great pigmentation.
Carissa C.
Brookings, SD
Love ULTA's products low price high quality! Great variety and always great employees to help!
Alexa R.
Montgomery, IL
I feel like the ULTA eyeshadows in general are a hit or miss depending on the shade you bought.
Jennifer G.
Beaverton, OR
Decent pigmentation, comparable to higher end eye shadows. Budget friendly and beautiful colors
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been wanting to try this but I'm looking for something that does not rub off easily what do you guys think