BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Analiese T.
This eye shadow is one of my favorites! Stays on all day and doesn't smudge. Always looks great!
Victoria G.
Saint Charles, MO
Ulta's eye shadows are great! they go on well and stay on. Very reasonably priced. Will buy again
Shannon L.
Portland, OR
Absolutely love this. Easy to use, lasts all day. I use the multiple color palate and I love it!
samantha g.
Hixson, TN
Love ulta! this eyeshadow is awesome!! I have tried multiple colors and I love them all..........
Carissa C.
Brookings, SD
Love ULTA's products low price high quality! Great variety and always great employees to help!
Mallory G.
LOVE THIS! Stays on great and doesn't crease. Great color. Goes with any and all makeup looks.
alyssa e.
It is not the most pigmented eye shadow I have ever used, but for the price it is not horrible.
Daniela G.
Margate, FL
This one is so shimmery, is so cute!! I like using it on my eyelid, looks so natural but pretty
Emma M.
Greenville, SC
I have used this bran and product in the shade Toast for maybe six years now! it is so amazing!
Lany's L.
Conroe, TX
I have never use this product before
I'm pretty sure it would look pretty good on basic make up
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?

back