BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Kayla M.
Hayden, ID
I have it but I don't use it often. but from the little I have used it, I enjoyed it quite a bit
Hayley G.
Lawrence, KS
The color in all of the ULTA eye shadow products really shows up well against any shade of skin.
Mayra M.
I've used some of the ulta shadows and they are really good specially pigmented love that so much
Tyanna T.
Morehead City, NC
Its is very beautiful ...... my favorite is the purple and black... it works good for smokey eyes
Analiese T.
This eye shadow is one of my favorites! Stays on all day and doesn't smudge. Always looks great!
Shannon L.
Portland, OR
Absolutely love this. Easy to use, lasts all day. I use the multiple color palate and I love it!
Victoria G.
Saint Charles, MO
Ulta's eye shadows are great! they go on well and stay on. Very reasonably priced. Will buy again
samantha g.
Hixson, TN
Love ulta! this eyeshadow is awesome!! I have tried multiple colors and I love them all..........
Erica F.
New York , NY
I love ULTA's eyeshadow! I wear the Toast shade everyday and have gotten many compliments on it!
Lyssa H.
Omaha, NE
I really like how pigminted it is and how it blends in with other products. I love this product.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?

back