BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Rachel A.
French Lick, IN
I have just started using these and I am impressed by the pigmentation and how long wearing they are.
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
Price is low ad if used with an eyeshadow primer its stay on for a long time but by itself it doesn't
gabriela b.
Really like Ulta's eye shadow singles. very pigmented and apply on smoothly. the price is great too.
Jason C.
Columbia, TN
My girlfriend loves it! It's the only kind she uses and she won't stop saying hoe much she loves it!
Lindsey K.
Good product for the price. I usually like most Ulta brand things and this didn't didn't disappoint.
Julie L.
Great eyeshadow for the price! So reasonable that I can afford to buy any color that speaks to me.
Paige S.
ULTA brand is awesome because it is less expensive and still great quality, i love their eye shadow
Melissa C.
I'm giving a 3 star because i have never used the product so i don't know how it would work for me
valan b.
Sylacauga
Always stays on even without an eyeshadow primer. I used it every day until there was nothing left.
Lex Y.
San Antonio, TX
Great find! These little pots never seem to crease. I like them wet and dry for different effects.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been wanting to try this but I'm looking for something that does not rub off easily what do you guys think