BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Chandni P.
Cotulla, TX
My favvvvvorite!! Last long and the color goes with everyone's skin color and is a very pretty color,
Tara P.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I have the black glitter top coat. Absolutely amazing! I use it all the time! Great for a smoky eye!
Allison G.
York, PA
Love these eye shadows! Great color selection, and a really nice formula that is really long wearing.
Sarah K.
Ypsilanti, MI
Love ULTA's eyeshadows. Of any kind! It is a part of my daily makeup routine for just every day use.
Jessica J.
Love the color but it's dusty and leaves residue on the side of my eye lids which I have to wipe off.
Rachel A.
French Lick, IN
I have just started using these and I am impressed by the pigmentation and how long wearing they are.
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
I found that when you first get these they can be very pigmented but after while they become very dry
Erika T.
Visalia, CA
I love this eye shadow it's every pigmented and it also last on all day one of my favorite eye shows.
Lacey L.
Rio Rancho, NM
Great quality at a great price! Doesn't last quite as long as I would like on oily, deepest eyelids.
Jazmin L.
Montclair, CA
Like the color but it's not pigmented enough for the price. Which it was cheaper and more pigmented.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?