BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Katie O.
I love Ulta eye products! The color is obvious without being overwhelming and lasts all day without a primer!
Kayla P.
Concord, NH
Has a really good color on eye kids , especially people who have blue eyes . It makes the color really pop :)
Teresa H.
Fishers, IN
These are nice but I find them hard to put on evenly. I have used a brush and it is just difficult to blend.
Rachel P.
Tampa, FL
Super creamy and pigmented really not what I expected but Ulta brand is really coming up in my books love it
Catherine E.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's a beautiful color to me! I love colors that look like that I have so many like that color! It's amazing!
brenda j.
Fort Stewart, GA
Absolutely love my ulta eye shadow. I think it stays longer if you wear a primer, so just keep that in mind.
Christina M.
SHEBOYGAN, WI
Gold... Best color ever! I can either spend way more on urban decay or stick with the more economical one :)
melissa e.
San Bernardino, CA
Ultra eye shadow has many nice colors to it I love all the browns and pink colors they go great with my skin
Laura B.
Sheboygan, WI
This eyeshadow is very affordable.It blends well with other colors.Usually can get 2 for free when you buy 2.
Carly C.
El Paso, TX
Smooth and pigmented. You need to pack it on if you aren't wearing a primer. But very blendable and buttery!
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?