BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Theresa L.
Beaver, Pa
There's a nice selection of color. The price is great. Unfortunately the eye shadow doesn't stay on very long.
emma f.
I just bought this yesterday I have used it but when I do I will make a review about it and I hope they're good
Shannon S.
Kendall, NY
So shimmery and stays on for a really long period of time without wearing off. In the sunshine it's all pretty.
Braylen M.
Brilliant color is a correct name. Super pigmented, a bit fallout, but worth it for the night looks I achieve.
Shannon M.
Portland, OR
Love this. Lasts forever. Goes on smoothly. The colors I use aren't super bold but enhance my eye color nicely.
Bridget O.
these eye shadows are amazing! love the shimmer look and it stays all day!! plus very pigmented and easy to use
Melissa M.
Garfield Hts, OH
Something that I have always wanted to try. can't find the color I'm looking for so I may have to order online
hileyny v.
Medley, FL - Florida
La de ultra compre un kit tipo viajero y me gusto pero lo malo es que las sombras no pigmntan mucho como pense
Deanna R.
Apex, NC
I would say that this is a good eyeshadow to use in a pinch. It is the shadow I keep in my purse for touch ups.
Jennifer T.
Sicklerville, NJ
Great color and lasts a a long time but I'm really not a fan of the smell. Seems expensive for what you get.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?

back