BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Jennifer K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love these shadows! They don't clump in the crease of my eyelid. And they stay on pretty well throughout the day.
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA
These eye shadows are incredibly pigmented and so so smooth. very easy to blend and will quickly become a favorite
Patricia G.
Oakley, CA
Ulta shadow is very good quality for a low price. Good place to stock up on basic colors and trying something wild.
Christin H.
Livingston, LA
I love all of ultra brand products ! They are cheap , last long time with good pigments to them . I use them often
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have one of the amazing big boxes from Ulta so I have around 50 different eye shadow choices and I love them all.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I love ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadows because all of the colors are beautiful. I especially love shimmer shades.
Joanna V.
Tolleson, AZ
Its cheap and still gives a perfect quality of the color . It doesn't have to be brand to provide the ultimate look
Cathy J.
Frankfort, KY
I like utla products, they are affordable and they still work like the more expensive brands do and stay on longer.
Denise L.
This is pretty good! I love the color and it is pigmented. I recommend for any night out. Also, use a fluffy brush.
Andrea J.
Fresno, CA
This is an average eye shadow, not one that I would be seeking out but decent if you want to experiment with color
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?

back