BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
sarideliz v.
Deltona, FL
Ulta has great line altogether. This eye shadow is great for daytime wear. My eyes are brown so this particular shade is great for when I want to do nudes. The packaging needs some updating its boring and not very eye catching. I buy Ulta products when I run out of my favorite brand and am on a budget.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
The Ulta brand eye shadow is one that I use frequently. I love that I can mix and match the colors to choose what kind of eye I want to create. I have blue eyes so I love to use products that bring out my eye color. It is easily found in Ulta stores and their website and I'd for sure buy this shadow again.
Denise D.
It's good stuff, considering it is the store brand and almost comparable to Urban Decay and Stilla. Not quite as amzing or lasting as their pigments, per se, but you get quite a bang for your buck and it is a solid product for colors you may not use all day every day, but instead for a special occasion.
Molly B.
Carmel, IN
Got one of these for free from Ulta, and was pleasantly surprised! The pigmentation is great, there's a ton of different colors to chose from, and you get a lot of product for what you would spend on this. However even with a primer, I found that these did not last for me like some of my other eyeshadows.
Brie F.
Elkhart, IN
Love love love this brands products, especially the eye shadows the brand carries. Eyeshadow goes on smoothly and evenly and has a wonderful true pigment to it that makes it great to play with new looks. I love that it is at least the quality of a mid tier beauty product but has ablow tier product price!
Tiffany W.
Los Angeles, CA
I was pretty disappointed by this product. Although, my expectations weren't high in the first place. The packing looks and feels cheap, and the color selections looked lackluster. The shadow itself was pretty soft and seemed quite nice as a swatch, however it did not last long on the lids. I typically don't use eyelid primer and so these shadows faded a way quite quickly within a couple hours. Since it is priced at a low price point and are often on sale, you aren't losing out on too much by trying it out. But as for me, I would stay away and spend a little more for better quality.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
I once purchased some glitter eye shadows from ulta, and I wasn't too impressed. They seemed to mainly clump up and get caked in my crevices. The color didn't seem to stay true, and it just wasn't worth the overall price if it isn't going to work properly.
Priscella M.
This is glitter!! Word to the wise, apply this before puttin ANYTHING on your face unless you're going for that disco ball look. This super pigmented with glitter so you will get it everywhere. I love using this when I go out. It brings out my brown eyes!
Amber M.
Ocala, FL
The pigments in some of these colors are outstanding. I prefer these eyeshadows to most, but only buy when there's a sale because they're a bit pricey. Whenever I'm in ulta i always come out with at least one eye shadow. I would definitely buy these again
Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
For being a technical "store brand" I think ulta is amazing. It was easy to apply and didn't go everywhere like other brands. The package wsd compact and very minimal. No fuss no muss. I will be purchasing this again. It was my first ulta purchase ever and i like their brand and will go back for more.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?

back