BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Presley D.
Madison, OH
Ulta's eyeshadow is really pigmented and the ones I have really brings out my hazel eyes! I will definitely buy again!
Betsy A.
I love this eye shadow. It's cheap and wears nicely. There's a lot of color choices. This is my go to cheap eye shadow.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Love this shadow. It is metallic and highly pigmented. I purchased it at ulta. It was easy to apply and lasted all day.
stephanie l.
Citrus Hts, CA
Loved this color. It's one of the only ones that doesn't irritate my eyes as well as rub off when applying eyeliner.
Zoe R.
I got a random color but it ended up being extremely pigmented and now I love it for a bright and colorful eye look.
Dominique D.
Huntington Beach, CA
Pretty color and very easy to apply. Unfortunately didn't last through my whole day So had to reapply a second time.
jennifer s.
These are great for the price. Not as much pigment as the expensive brands but it last all day and has a nice texture
Rocio S.
Compton, CA
Love this prudent I love to use it when I'm doing a smokey eye I love just that way it looks I just grantee to buy it
Becca K.
Pigment is wonderful. Stays on well without eye primer. Doesn't take much to get your desired look. Very good price.
Marissa K.
I received this in a give away from Ulta. I really ended up liking them. They blended very easily and are pigmented.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?