BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Alejandra C.
I love the variety of colors and how beautifully pigmented they are. I have used them multiple times and in multiple colors. All you need is a bit of primer and start working with the eye shadow. I always love how great my eyeshadow comes out. I will continue to buy these for as long as I can.
Dana K.
Clearly this product needs no introduction, its gorgeous, deep, brilliant and not messy, I hate flakes, its soft as butter and goes on smooth and clean, I bought it online at the ulta site, it has a shimmer to it that in the container looks like it has loads of shine to it then matts out just enough when you get it on the lid, just lovely stuff
Katie G.
West Lafayette, IN
I love this color! It shows up as vibrant and eye catching as it looks in the container. When it's used with a good primer, it will last all day without smearing, fading, or entirely disappearing. I love purchasing this product from Ulta, and it helped me learn more about the Ulta brand altogether. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Danielle W.
Dallas, TX
I love Ulta eye shadows for several reasons. The first is that you can get them is so many different colors! The second is that you don't have to get a pallet of colors just to get the one you like, you can pick the exact colors you want and only by those. The third is that they are very reasonably priced and Ulta will regularly run sales on their makeup products. My only complaint about this product is that you have to reapply if you want to wear from day to night.
Sarah L.
Overland Park , KS
For the price and colors that ULTA provides with their brand - I recommend it. The color variety is great and its easy to pick up. The only downside is that you can only get it at ULTA stores, but when I'm there I typically pick up a few colors. They last for a long time as well.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
Uh I've had better. While the price and promotions drive you to try these shadows the lasting power is limited. For me even with a nice shadow base they fade into my skin in just a few hours. I can leave it if I had a take it or leave it choice. I will not buy this product again
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
The quality is amazing and the range of colors available rival most high end brands. With many different finishes and formulas, you will always find what you seek with Ulta products, especially this one. This is my go-to brand to find high end dupes. Highly recommend
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
LOVE ulta eyeshadow. They're bright, they're pretty, they're affordable, what more could you want?! They take a few uses to really get the color going. I don't know if they pack the tins really tight or something, but I usually wet my brushes to really pack on the color.
Kylie K.
Toledo, OH
Not my favorite eye shadow. They have really cute colors but do not look the same one. Very dull and I feel like I have to put on a lot of layers. Quite a bit of fallout also. Doesn't blend very well either. Not very expensive but like I said not very good quality.
Pamela S.
Corvallis, OR
When I'm feeling lazy and just want some depth and shimmer on my lids, I reach for this shadow in Truffle, a slightly deep champagne color. It applies smoothly and is nicely layerable; you can go sheer or you can add more to get a more distinct shimmer. And it's inexpensive, which makes for a great buy.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?

back