BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Ashley W.
Dayton, TX
I like Ulta's eye shadow - it works best when you use a primer first. It does have some extra fallout powder, but it's not too bad.
Genna B.
Saint Louis, MO
Very affordable and comes in a wide range of colors. Tends to fade by the end of the day, but adding a primer solved that problem.
Lexie B.
For being a store brand, it's eye shadow is right up there with urban decay to me! It stays on well and doesn't crease or melt off.
Roxy H.
Columbus, OH
Pretty pigmented easy to go on but it didn't last long its smeared and smudge quick. If u use a eye primer it lasted little longer.
Julie G.
Great product at a great price! Really enjoy the colors! I usually purchase these in the colors I use most like beige, ivory, sand.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to use these eyeshadows for dance competitions! The color goes on the way it looks in the palette and stays on really well!
Dezi R.
Hesperia, CA
I love the natural color it adds and it has a great complexion with my skin color i use it very often to complete my natural look.
Madysen T.
Cheney, WA
I love ulta eyeshadows!! pigmented and gorgeous. they have a wide selection of them and they aren't super expensive for the quality
Lina H.
Mesa, AZ
I am not a fan of ULta eye shadow. The colors are odd, and it is hard to get it to show up on my face without it getting all over.
Jenna J.
I don't really like this. It smudges easily and I have oily eyelids so it doesn't stay put. Also the color payoff is not very good.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?