BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Ember E.
I have Ulta eye shadows in several of the darker colors, both in palette and single eye shadow form. (They look like they're the same manufacture.) The darker colors are dark enough for good color payoff, if you're pale; the shades are gorgeous, up close.. They also seem more expensive than the $6-8 or buy-two-get-two free would indicate. Finely milled and very pigmented, these are pretty, and absolutely worth the price.
Evonda H.
Oxford, MS
I bought this product about a month ago when I was in Ulta searching for a neutral brown eyeshadow for everyday wear when I came across this dark deep brown shadow with a little shimmer called Mink by them. I'm in love with it. I wear it almost every time I go out, although I will admit you would have to touch it up if you tried to wear it all day after about 5 or 6 hours.
Hillarie L.
West Jordan, UT
A little too powdery for me, but the pigment was there. If you get past the powderiness it's easily blendible, but even with a good primer/eyeshadow base it's too powdery for me.
Lea B.
I may have gotten a faulty one, but this eye shadow is not worth your money. I bought this at my local Ulta. Compared to other eye shadows, this is garbage. This is not my first time using this shadow. I do not recommend this eye shadow for anyone, as it has very little pigment, and it is very powdery. Don't waste your money on this product.
Joan A.
Don't sleep on these shadows. You would be surprised how well they work. Yes, it would be better if you put a primer on prior to it. Fall out on the shadow is slim, so i suggest putting eye make up on first before anything else. I would buy again, especially when Ulta has sales (i.e. buy one get one free, buy two get two free etc.).
Jasmine R.
Sacramento, CA
I actually got them on sale for Buy 1, Get 1 Free but I should say at $10 each I think I’d rather stick with L’Oreal’s version as those are $7.99 and considerably more pigmented. Granted, not that these are sheer but I do think you get a bit more bang for your buck with L’Oreal’s version so my suggestion is wait for a sale and don’t go purchasing them for $10 .
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
Good Eye Shadows.

I have received quite a few samples and full size shadows from Ulta and they are not bad at all. They have good color payoff and last for quite a while. Naturally with a primer they will last all day.
My favorite quad by Ulta has a nice orange, purple, green, and bronze/brown. They have a slight sparkle which I like since it's not too much.
Kristina F.
Ulta eye shadows really are awesome for the price you pay. I expected to be allergic to them as I have highly sensitive eyes, but surprisingly I wasn't. The shadow goes on smoothly and doesn'the crease. It layers nicely to provide varying degrees of darkness depending on your mood and it stays put all day. I have definitely recommended this to family and friends!
Ana H.
Ulta eyeshadows may not be the creamiest, but they are pigmented and blendable. The only problem is they can get powdery, but if you tap off your brush it really is not a big deal.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
While I like the price point of the ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow, I would love to see a slight improvement on their formula. I have used this brand a few times, and each time there was a lot of fall out for me. If they will change the formula to a more creamy formula, I will continue to keep trying.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?