BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Kristen H.
Mohave valley, AZ
I use this product in my daily makeup routine. I love the colors of this pallet and am very impressed with the quality. Highly recommend!
tina d.
Sarasota, FL
BEST PRODUCT OUT THERE, STAYS ON ALL DAY, DOESNT FADE OFF IN A COUPLE HOURS LIKE MOST DO. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. I WEAR THE NATURAL COLORS
Miranda B.
Brunswick
I love the colors available. I mainly wear browns and bronzy. The right color for you will make your eyes pop. The pigment is excellent.
Brittany B.
Springfield
I use all Ulta makeup products! Ulta eye shadow applies nicely and smoothly. My eyes are not sensitive to any of the Ulta colors either!
Becca S.
Sparks, CA
I love ALL Ulta make up! Their eyeshadows and eyeliners are my favorite, especially because they're a pretty good price too! Affordable!
Jessica A.
Ive tried these and other kinds of shadows and always liked ulta. I will continue to use these shadows and anything with the ulta brand.
Kaylene W.
Lake Ann, MI
Lots of color options, stays on all day. Good price for the quality of product. Lids tend to break off before the product is gone though.
Cortney D.
Worland, WY
Great cor and great price cant beat it. I love the natural.look.and this gives.me.an.even shimmer without clumping arpund the eye crease
Megan G.
Visalia, CA
These shadows are a bargain! They are large and have great pigment. They are easy to apply and blend well and last ALL day. I love them.
Kerry C.
Berea, OH
This eyeshadow is okay... It is a little too sheer for my taste. I feel like I have to use a lot of product to get the desired intensity.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?