BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
I love this eye shadow!!! I received this as a birthday gift and it is one of my favorite eye shadows. It goes on easily and does not smudge.
Mallory L.
Memphis, TN
I am in love with the ulta eye shadows especially the glitter ones. I recently got kit from ulta. It was full of them and they were just😍😍😍
Kristen A.
Fayetteville, TN
Super easy to apply. Doesn't stay as long as I would like it to but it very shimmery and gives depth to my makeup when it is first applied.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
They have so many different shades and colors it's hard to choose. They don't last all day but long enough. I prefer their lighter shades.
Mary H.
Salem, OR
The pigment is super good and so is the wear time. Not to mention if you get them on sale they are a really good price. love these shadows
Rebecca J.
Very pigmented and such a beautiful color! I don't even have to blend with another color just put on entire lid and your ready for the day!
Staci M.
La Vergne, TN
The price Ulta charges for this is too high. Their store brand eye shadows are not very pigmented and are very powdery. Not worth it, IMO.
Rebecca W.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have 5 different Ulta eye shadows and love them. I use with an eyeshadow primer so it lasts all day and night. The colors are great too!
Anayka S.

I like the texture although some feel dusty, pigmentation is good in some colors, but for the price seems very good. my color eyes is brown
Courtney O.
Cloquet, MN
This eye shadow was reasonable priced but did not stay on well. It was a bright, pretty color but it did not last long once it was applied.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?

back