BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
carlee e.
Review for: Silver more...
It has a lot of fall out, but if you know how to work with that its actually really nice. It lasted all day and by all day, I mean 12 hours!
katie f.
Brady, TX
Love this product! especially for the price. always nice pigment and goes on smoothly. also surprisingly survives bouncing around in my purse
Olivia R.
This eyeshadow is super pigmented so it gives great color. I love this product because it lasts so long and looks great throughout everything
Kira D.
Ypsilanti, MI
This product is good once you use it after a while. At first the makeup didn't really show up on my brush but now it has really good pigment.
Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
I love this eye shadow!!! I received this as a birthday gift and it is one of my favorite eye shadows. It goes on easily and does not smudge.
Martiné M.
Kent, WA
Decent eye shadow. Easy to apply and had good coverage. It did smudge a bit. It came in a gift set, so I'm unsure if I would purchase again.
Katie I.
Mantua, NJ
I have this eye shadow in multiple colors. My favorites are the more shimmery ones. They do crease up a little, but not every time I wear it.
Danielys C.
Long lasting, bright color, fantastic eyeshadow.
Not pricey and great quality!
I love to use it for night outs since the colors pop so much!
Rachel D.
The color i bought was a little dark, but overall this eye shadow was a nice quality! It stays put and doesn't crease if used with a primer.
Kristen A.
Fayetteville, TN
Super easy to apply. Doesn't stay as long as I would like it to but it very shimmery and gives depth to my makeup when it is first applied.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?