BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Karen M.
Painesville, OH
I love this eye shadow. It was easy to apply, going on smoothly with a brush. A little for day or a highlighter for evening. It stayed on all day.
Kimberly F.
Olympia, WA
Long lasting color without collecting in my eyelid crease. Great colors to choose from and blend easily with each other to create the desired look
Britney G.
Prescott, AR
Comes on the exact way its displayed and very reasonably priced. You can never have too much eye shadow, so I make sure to stock up on this brand.
Desiree J.
romulus, MI
This is nice for a generic brand. I got to try it in one of the ulta gift bags. Definitely not my favorite or first choice, but good in a pinch.
Diana A.
Very vibrant color and sof to the touch eyeshadow it lasted a good while on me but I have dry eyelods so that could've helped. Very nice quality
kara P.
Syracuse, NY
Shiny and really pretty to put in a crease. The color is pretty shiny and pretty opaque. I like the ulta brand for the amount of product you get.
Erika H.
Deltona, FL
Really pretty color, but not as pigmented as it looks, and not for longwear. I tried putting on wet, & using a primer and got much better results
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
I love Ulta eyeshadow as they are pretty much my go to a shadow and I think you would love them too. They really bring out the color in your eyes
Michelle M.
Farmdale, OH
So many great colors to choose from at a really great price! Goes on so easy and stays on really well.. Will definitely keep using this product.
Kimberli P.
Cranston, RI
Nice pigmented shadow. I have oily skin though and found that after time this one did crease on me. Would recommend if you don't have oily skin.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been wanting to try this but I'm looking for something that does not rub off easily what do you guys think