BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Cathy Z.
Lansing, IL
Recieved a sample size from Sephora during Christmas. Beautiful bright blue turquoise color, not matte. Buildable color for day or night coverage.
Britney G.
Prescott, AR
Comes on the exact way its displayed and very reasonably priced. You can never have too much eye shadow, so I make sure to stock up on this brand.
Kinesheya H.
Raytown , MO
I have several colors of the ulta shadows they are amazing and pigmented and oh did I mention the price is amazing to I love the ulta brand makeup
Mary S.
Richmond, VA
Just boughy for my daughter- feels like silk and love the glitter tones to it- shes you g so it is a good batural shade with a glitter girly twist.
Karen M.
Painesville, OH
I love this eye shadow. It was easy to apply, going on smoothly with a brush. A little for day or a highlighter for evening. It stayed on all day.
Jamie M.
MILPITAS, CA
Ulta makeup are such a waste of money. Pigment is bad, almost nothing. Its cheap and it feels cheap. Better off with NYX or other brands than Ulta.
Wendy S.
Kennesaw, GA
Love this eye shadow. Always get compliments about how smooth it looks on my eyes. Stays on all day. Variety of colors. Use it every day. Love it!!
Liz F.
Alto, MI
I love ulta brand makeup. The eye shadows stay on great, go on smooth, and have awesome colors. They are cheap but work amazing. I have like fifty!
Vanessa S.
Norridge, IL
I was shocked when I used this because Ultas eyeshadows are amazing. I had no idea. So happy I got as a gift because now I'm a Ulta Eyeshadow Fan!!
stacey f.
I got this as a sample. I absolutely loved the color it was like a bronze. Goes with almost anything. Seemed to last a while and didn't powder off
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?

back