BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Jessie A.
Macomb, MI
Great coverage, great colors and great price. Can't beat Ulta makeup. I am not an avid user of eye shadow, but have used quite a few. This is my go to.
Danielle W.
Not as pigmented as expected but I love ulta brand eyeshadow! Stays on good but is a little too powdery to use with a bigger fluffy eyeshadow brush.
Angela S.
Beaver, PA
The color payoff is alright. Not as good as others that I've tried. I would love it a lot more if they changed the formula to something more creamy.
yamilet a.
Norcross, GA
This is a really pretty brown that almost go with any eye look. no matter the eye color and eye shape you have, this eyeshadow will go great with it.
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro , TN
Review for: Mink more...
Beautiful pigment and such a perfect black for a smokey eye. I've gotten a lot of compliments on the eyeshadow alone. It's highly recommended by me!
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
The price and variety of colors are both great. I get the best result when I apply primer before the shadow. It helps the color to be bold and last.
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
This eyeshadow was very pigmented it goes well with my skin tone i just got to figure out what colors i would like to go with it . It is very sparkly
Annette A.
The ulta eyeshadow color I have is a purple with a gold shimmer to it. I absolutely love this color, love the pigment which helps it be long lasting.
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
The pigment is great and easily blends. Day or night thus eyeshadow can be done for any outing. The formula is smooth and doesn't fall on my cheeks.
Karen M.
Painesville, OH
I love this eye shadow. It was easy to apply, going on smoothly with a brush. A little for day or a highlighter for evening. It stayed on all day.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?

back