BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Brittany B.
Savannah, GA
this shadow has Beautiful color, glides on effortlessly, blends really great, feels smooth ads silky and its also pretty well pigmented, not to dusty so it stays on really well with minimum fallout, I would definitely recommend this product!
Sarah B.
Somerset, MA
Okay for the price but I wouldn't recommend if you're used to a higher pigmented eyeshadow. The Ulta brand just doesn't stay put after a few hours of wear and tends to crease in my eyelids. The colors they have a really pretty though.
Amber M.
Tulsa, OK
Love this color! Ultra products are good quality. I use this product once a week. My eye color is dark brown so it compliments very well. I bought this product at ultra. Yes I would recommend this product and I would buy it again.
Allison D.
Review for: Taupe more...
This eyeshadow did boot show up very well on my eyelid. The quality just was not there for me. I like for it to go on good where you don’t have to do several layers for it to show up. I won’t buy one of these again.
Mariah S.
Harrisonville, MO
I loved how much pigment this had, although I was disappointed because it wore off after a short amount of time....2-3 hours I think. It started creasing really bad. But I loved the shade.....I didn't have to apply much....just need to figure out what to use with it so it doesnt crease.
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
Honestly did not have high hopes for the shimmer collection from Ulta but the pigment is there! I spray with fix plus or i use a glitter glue both work fine! Really suprised how blendable these eyeshadows are!
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, CA
I love how affordable Ulta makeup is first off. I choose to buy from Ulta over other makeup stores because I love the variety of brands from high end to drugstore and everything in between. About 6 months ago I purchased a bunch of Ulta eye shadows and some I loved and some not so much. I felt that the shimmery ones that wee real glittery had very little pigmentation and I couldn't even rub hard enough to get it onto my brush let alone my eye. Some of the darker ones were better and I liked those but not the glittery ones. So just be cautious when buying certain colors that this is a problem with Ulta shadows.
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
I have mixed feelings about these eyeshadows. I've bought colors that are great and I've bought colors that are duds. I do have one shadow that's made it's way into my everyday, makeup routine. It's called Sable and it's beautiful. But I've also had shadows where there is no color payoff. The top of the shadow is so hard that I can't get any color off at all. So, the inconsistency of it makes me a little wary. I could have just gotten duds though.
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
I have been using Ulta eyeshadows for over ten years. I have recommended them to many friends, family members, and strangers. My favorite color is Plumsmoke and I have at least one back up at all times as it is my favorite shimmery purple/gray taupe. The color payoff is very similar to other higher end brands and when there is a sale at Ulta, these eyeshadows are very inexpensive and should get more hype on social media.
Ember E.
I have Ulta eye shadows in several of the darker colors, both in palette and single eye shadow form. (They look like they're the same manufacture.) The darker colors are dark enough for good color payoff, if you're pale; the shades are gorgeous, up close.. They also seem more expensive than the $6-8 or buy-two-get-two free would indicate. Finely milled and very pigmented, these are pretty, and absolutely worth the price.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been wanting to try this but I'm looking for something that does not rub off easily what do you guys think