BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Mackenzie R.
Haven't tried this product out yet but heard so many great reviews on it. The color is beautiful and good for that smokey eye look, can't wait to give this product a try (:
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins , MS
I love this shadow. Ite dark and has a lot of shimmer. Good for blush to. Goes on smooth. Easy to blend. Can wear for any occasion.
sara m.
yakima, WA
I really enjoyed using this eye shadow. I feel like everyone always underestimate the #Ulta brand. but this eyeshadow was pigmented and smooth . the color was beautiful and easy to apply if your looking for something affordable I would definitely recommend this eye shadow
Zaire D.
Rock Hill, SC
This is not the specific ULTA eyeshadow that I have but I was really surprised with their color payoff, I would say this is a medium priced brand. Overall good.
Doni A.
Belleville, MI
I just really love the color. Really makes your eyes pop out. I could wear shadow with simple makeup look and any person light and even dark skin can rock this.
Ashley G.
Devine, TX
Not a big fan of the eyeshadow only cause I still don't think I've found the right way to use it on my self. I personally don't think I look good with eyeshadow
Molly B.
Metairie, LA
I love my Ulta eye shadows! I received a set for a gift and have never looked back. The colors are very vibrant and true. They stay on until you wash them off.
Jennifer G.
ULTA really has a great line of makeup. I love the eye shadows that they have a lot. I have this one and a shimmer color that gives my eyes a little fun edge.
Rebecca L.
Surprise, AZ
It's hard to decide what colors I like best but I do picking different kinds and trying them out. They go on smooth and easy without climbing or looking cheap.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
I have to say I'm really impressed sigh some of the ulta makeup. Nice pigmentation. Nice price point. And the products last and are worth the couple of bucks.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?