BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Stephanie d.
Raleigh, NC
This was a gift to me and I feel in love with it so much I used it all. and now reality has set in that this is expensive and I have to wait for a sale to purchase.
Victoria K.
Fort Mill, SC
These Ulta eyeshadow work pretty well if you want to try a different color and they are priced well. This color looks really good on and has a very natural look.
Tia E.
The eye shadow is well pigmented, but I am not going to lie. You get what you pay for. It is very crusty and the colors aren't really earthy. They are good for special events were you want special colors, though.
Nellie V.
Jefferson, IA
I felt the color pay off was not all that great with these shadows. They were not very long wearing either. I don't think I will be purchasing them in the future.
Nathalie L.
Hialeah, FL
They are alright for an ulta brand there is obviously no comparison to the urban decay or too faced brands. But they make cute gifts and they aren't too expensive.
faith c.
Vero Beach, FL
Even though is product is cheap and most people think it wont have much pigmentation they are wrong this product has the most pigmentation out of all of the single eye shadows I have used.
Erica P.
Gatlinburg, TN
this eyeshadow is a great price , beautiful color, I don't feel like it wears on my eyes very well.. I would recommend it for someone who doesn't mind touching up her eyes during the day. .
Shannon P.
Palm Desert, CA
Its good. A little gritty. Didn't stay all day. Needed to reapply. No time to mess with that. Felt most colors were nighttime vs all day wear. Don't know that I would use again
Kelcie F.
Appalachia, VA
I am obsessed with the brilliant color eye shadows from Ulta! They provide the perfect amount of sparkle for an everyday wear and it's very inexpensive. This is a great product.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, OR
I love ULTA eye shadows! they aren't as bright and pigmented as high quality brands I've tried, but they're still nice. smooth application and stays put if I use my primer.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?

back