BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Monse R.
Bluffton, SC
Well I used this once at a friend's house it's good shade and everything but it's not for me it's stayed on through my sleep thought so I'd say it's stays on pretty welll
Lauren M.
Modesto, CA
I love ULTA brand shadows for the price and color variety. My experience with the matte finishes has been much better than those with sheen. The sheen tends to crease and wear off too easily.
Lauren K.
Horsham, PA
I love this eye shadow. It stays on and doesn't smudge. I have green eyes and it really brings them out. They always have deals on their products so you can try a couple and get a discount. I use this eye shadow a couple times a week. I would definitely buy it again.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
I purchased this at my local Ultra. I have brown eyes so this liner Looks great with my eye color. This product also has long wear so I would definitely purchase this again
Kiera B.
Waverly, IA
I received a few different colors for Christmas and was excited at first to use them. The color applies really well, but fades after only a few hours of wear. Not my favorite eye shadow.
Valerie O.
Beautiful eyeshadow! I love neutral colors on my blue eyes and Browns are always a go to! This is very beautiful if your using, or not using, and eyeshadow primer! The size is great also!
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
This eye shadow is great! It's in expensive and I love the color selections! There's so many to choose from and they all look great! The colors blend well also which is always a plus.
María R.
weston, FL
Verdad es que me parece que es uno de los mejores productos porque te orina un video auténtico natural y perfecto que se los recomiendo de verdad porque lo máximo Así que no duden en adquirir este producto Si lo consigue porque es otro detalle la única desventaja es que es difícil de encontrar pero de verdad Lomas
Kasey J.
These do not have very good color. It is very hard to get any pigment out of them. Ulta used to carry some loose mineral eye shadows and they are AMAZING. A little messy but if you use an eyeshadow base with them they are some of my absolute favorites.
Brittany D.
Fenton, MO
I saw this in the store right around the time I was looking for a neutral eye color. It was...alright. It's more glittery than what I'm used to, so I rarely use it unless I'm going out
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been wanting to try this but I'm looking for something that does not rub off easily what do you guys think