BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Julie W.
Surgoinsville, TN
I love the ulta brand eye shadow. It blends perfectly and washes off easily. You don't have to scrub forever to remove your eye make up. It also pairs with so many colors perfectly!
Michelle M.
Providence, RI
I love ULTA's eyeshadow line. They always have great options and reasonable prices. The recently came out with an artistry eyeshadow kit that I'm currently using it has every color under the sun! Thumbs up
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
Ulta is such a great brand. I love all their shadows. They are reasonably priced and are highly pigmented. I love their individual shadows because there are so many to choose from.
Jillian W.
Eau Claire, WI
Its a really good eye shadow pallet to use. I find it cheaper then most things I like to use a lot sometimes for my eyebrows as well. But it all depends on what color your hair is
Madison N.
Camp Hill, PA
This eyeshadow is very pigmented. It applies smoothly and easily. It is not chalky at all instead it is very soft and gentle on your eyes. Looks gorgeous for a night out. I would totally recommend it for anyone looking for a natural color.
Rebecca P.
Charleston, SC
I do not use eyeshadow very often. This eye shadow had to be applied several time to be noticeable and it did not last all day. I would find my eyes looking rubbed off half way through the day.
Erin G.
Sanger, CA
Very pigmented beautiful color! Can be used as a day and work eyeshadow or a night time girls night out shadow? I usually went my eyeshadow brush a little to get more of a metallic shimmery look.
Lisa B.
Boca raton, FL
The pigment is nice and strong and it doesn't tender flake off. Also provides a very good product for a very low cost I'm a fan and I will always continue to be a patron
Danaka T.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this eyeshadow in Taupe. It's described as having a medium taupe shimmer, which is very accurate. This eye shadow is smooth, beautifully and richly colored and easy to apply. It's very blend-able and for it being a neutral color, the color really stands out more than your run-of-the-mill eye shadow.
Lauren K.
Horsham, PA
I love this eye shadow. It stays on and doesn't smudge. I have green eyes and it really brings them out. They always have deals on their products so you can try a couple and get a discount. I use this eye shadow a couple times a week. I would definitely buy it again.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been wanting to try this but I'm looking for something that does not rub off easily what do you guys think