BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Caroline F.
I use on the crease of my eyes when wearing neutral or brown, coral tones. This helps to make the illusion that my upper lids appear firmer. Really good for the price and I buy them all the time. A staple
Nicole G.
Gets the job done, depending on what shade you purchase you may find that it is pigmented or may find it very blah. The price is good and these are often included in BOGO 50% or even BOGO free.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Great product and usually on sale for a great price. I don't feel like it stays on the greatest compared to others but when the price is right it gets the job done.
Danai A.
La Place, LA
Beautiful color. I sometimes use it as a highlighter. It is easy to reply as a highlighter or eyeshadow. Doesn't always need a primer applies well with out it. It is very long lasting I would definitely recommend it.
Pam L.
Jacksonville, FL
Love eyeshadow from Ulta it is great price for great product I wear a lot of light colors and their selection is as good as the next always having something on sale
Marlyne B.
Indianapolis, IN
Ulta makes great eye shadows! This one is perfect for any sort of look you're going for, smokey eyes etc. If you find that it doesn't stay use a primer. It is a gorgeous color. I love the shimmer!
Ajeenah P.
Desoto, TX
I've been looking for an inexpensive eyeshadow that stays put all day and found it with Ulta! I use it everyday and almost have every shade. Glides in smooth too!
Mandy T.
This is good hilighting shadow! It doesn't stay in like I am used to, but used as an accent color and the shimmer stayed even though it ended up on my cheeks later.
Victoria A.
Midlothian, IL
These eyeshadows are beautiful. the only down side is that they don't last very long. the pigmentation at first is good but hours into it it starts to flake a bit.
Julie W.
Surgoinsville, TN
I love the ulta brand eye shadow. It blends perfectly and washes off easily. You don't have to scrub forever to remove your eye make up. It also pairs with so many colors perfectly!
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?

back