BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Brooke C.
Cape Coral, FL
I do like this product. However I enjoy a bigger color pallet myself. I love the natural colors with a little shimmer. Easy to apply and use for a natural look. I live ulta! Would highly recommend it to anyone! I would defiantly buy this in a heartbeat again!
Diane R.
Monroe , nj
I like these eye shadows. They have nice pigmentation and are easy to apply. They do however have some excessive shadow they flies away from where you are applying it, but it is manageable. They also have a lot of colors to choose from. Worth giving it a try.
Annette T.
Jamaica, NY
I use a lot of eye shadow this one has been good. The only thing you have to go over your eye more than one time to get the look you want depending on how dark you want your shadow to be.
Kimi J.
Edgewood , WA
I love ULTA's eye shadow! Trendsetter is my favorite shade because I can wear it daily and it isn't too flashy, but I can also dress it up and wear it out at night!
shivana B.
Coral Springs, FL
INTESNE LONG LASTING EYE COLOR , EASTY TO APPLY , DON'T NEED MORE THAN ONE COAT , LONG LASTING , BOLD COLORS , BOUGHT AT ULTA , GRAT PRICE , COMPARES TO OTHER HUGH END BRANDS AND NICELY PACKAGED , LITTLE OGES LONG WAY , WILL LAST LONG TIME , RECOMMENDED
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I used the ultra brilliant color as a base color. it blend in really will with other colors. also what I love about ultra u can always catch a good deal on there thing
Marybeth L.
N Charleston, SC
I typically buy these in Sandstone and Bare and love them. They are super easy to apply and use and look great with my dark eyes. They last a long time and are a great value for the price. I occasionally find them on sale at Ulta. I definitely recommend.
Jodi M.
Tacoma, Wa
I love ulta eye shadows. They have so many color options to choose from and they go on super smooth and then last all day. I like that I don't have to pay a lot to have a ton of awesome shadow options and they last me forever. Definitely my go-to brand.
Lexi R.
Malta, ID
I love these shadows, aside from occasionally finding that the colors aren't as pigmented as I would expect them to be. This can be helped by using primer, and the correct brush however.
Wrigley J.
Rexburg, ID
I got a gold color, and it dries really fast and kinda streaky. I would recommend to someone who likes long staying, vibrant color. If you're more of a subtle type, I would not recommend.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been wanting to try this but I'm looking for something that does not rub off easily what do you guys think