BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Samantha R.
Nelsonville, OH
I bought this eyeshadow to qualify for the bag full of ulta-brand make-up that was available in March. It applies smoothly, but the clear top can crack easily and the product (in Wall Street) was just chock-full of glitter, which isn't necessarily bad, just not my taste.
Zihan H.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this color sooooo much Great values color look so good in my eyes. I use it regularly whenever I go out for party. Can use it as regular basis also. It's gorgeous color. Will buy it over and over again. I recommend this color to everyone whoever likes to do eye makeup
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
I love the arrangement of colors and the pigments are pretty good it some colors look great in the packaging but when I try to apply them they will not blend well or even appear to evenly distribute over the entire eye! But others like the lighter colors work just fine.
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
Love spraying mac fix plus on my brush and using one of these! The pigmentation is amazing although when I use this eyeshadow I do my eyes before my foundation, it tends to fall out under my eyes
Deborah C.
Purchased the Aztec Gold shade (light brown/hazel eyes). Color as it appears in the palette is true to the color on eyelids. Very little creasing, even after a day of wear. I use it as a highlighter in the inside corners of my eyes, or as an all over eye lid color.
Shani Č.
Tampa, FL
Good pigmentation, beautiful formula and wonderful selection of colors.. Definitely underrated and would recommend to anyone looking for a high quality show for a fraction of the high end price.
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
This by far my favorite eye shadow and so cheap! I believe it's buy 2 ulta brand products and get 2 free! The shimmer is the best part and it's the perfect natural color.
Aissa A.
Jefferson City, MO
I have a couple eyeshadows for ULTA and I really love them. They are really pigmented, I also have the glitter top coats and those are the best glitter eyeshadows I have ever used, looks soo pretty and completely noticeable, I get so many compliments when i wear it
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD
It's OK! It works when I use it, but I'm not a big eyeshadow person most of the time. Ulta could have more color options in the future -- that's something that might make me give this line a 5!
Kayla C.
Ulta eye shadows come in quite a few colors. All look very pretty. I've tried some and they are good, not the best. But good color payoff, pigmentation and a good size.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?