BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Taylor K.
This eye shadow actually is brilliant. It's super durable and it lasts all day. No need to touch up or look in the mirror every ten mins to see if it still looks good.. It does..
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
I like these eye shadows but they aren't my favorite. Sometimes you can get a good deal on them which is nice, but I find the fall out to be substantial and the pigment to not be the best. Wouldn't recommend
Erin S.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
I purchased an ulta 4 in 1 kit with four eyeshadows that compliment each other. The colors are vibrant on the pad but aren't nearly as bright when applied. Good colors but I wish they stood out more.
Ulta eye shadow is absolutely wonderful. It is extremely pigmented and it goes on very smoothie. The only con to the eye shadow is that it tends to not last all day. It will be gone by evening if applied in the morning. I would recommend if looking for a cheaper eye shadow.
Vika F.
Tracy, CA
I love Ulta products. They are good quality at a decent price. They have a large array of products to choose from and the color selection is awesome. The employees are so friendly and helpful too.
Nancy W.
Muncie, IN
It an ok shadow. I was hoping for a better coverage that last longer. This is my first time using this brand. I find it makes my eyes itch and maybe allergic to this brand. I bought it at Ultra Beauty. I wouldn't buy this again only because I feel it is bad for my eyes.
Stephanie O.
I love this eyeshadow! It stays on really well with a primer under it, usually you can find it cheaper at ulta when it's on sale for 3 for $10 definitely would recommend it if your looking for a glam look
Nena H.
Dallas, GA
I love this eyeshadow. My go to shade is Seashell it's a nude pinky peach color that I think would go well on any skin tone. The eye shadow has the perfect amount of shimmer not too glittery or over done. It goes on smooth and evenly. it's also really reasonably priced.
Samantha R.
Nelsonville, OH
I bought this eyeshadow to qualify for the bag full of ulta-brand make-up that was available in March. It applies smoothly, but the clear top can crack easily and the product (in Wall Street) was just chock-full of glitter, which isn't necessarily bad, just not my taste.
Heather M.
Hammond , LA
Love the color selection in Ulta eyeshadows. They go on smooth and stay fairly well. I do find that the primer helps to keep them looking fresh longer. I love that Ulta offers buyers incentives. :)
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?