BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Jennifer K.
Highland, IN
Ulta has a nice variety of eye shadow colors to choose from. I like that they're inexpensive, easy to apply and I can buy only the color(s) I prefer. Other brands often have the eye shadows in trios so if you like one but not another you're stuck. It's nice that Ulta lets you decide which colors to purchase.
Lyndsey S.
Love the ulta eyeshadows. I use to stock up a lot on their eyeshadow and had multiples of each color. I kind of wish i could have a palette with the eyeshadows instead of individual cases.
Stephanie G.
Timnath, CO
Application is easy and the colors are each lasting. I am enjoying the ultra brand make ups and will buy the eye shadow in the future. It removes easily. They also have many color varieties and types- matte, shimmer, etc.
Kaylan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Thesee colors are so bold and beautiful. I got a turquoise/blue color and it was absolutely stunning. I generally like to stick with muted colors that way if I mess up it's not as noticeable but this was truly radiant.
Vanna H.
Pensacola , FL
Ulta is my favorite makeup store to go anyways but when I discovered their brand of eye shadow I went head over heels. It's great quality and they have absolutely every color you could think of you're crazy not to try it
Emily C.
I love Ulta's house brand shadows, although they can be hit or miss depending on the color. Nine out of ten times they deliver a good color payoff and comfortable blending without too much fallout for a reasonable price.
Jennifer G.
Love ulta singles shadows , way better than the pallets by far to get best colour pay off wet your brush with fix + and dad right into that stuff and it will be a beautiful pigmented colour
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
I love Ulta eyeshadows!! They are highly pigmented. No fallout and awesome color selection. I use eyeshadow primer all the time and these eyeshadows last all day with no creasing. They are a great price for the amount of product and are almost always on special making the price point even better. I highly recommend Ulta eyeshadows!!
Brittany C.
Azusa, CA
I love this eye shadow and the fact that there are so many colors to choose from! The pigment in the shadow is awesome and it creates great definition. I love this shadow for nights out or for my everyday work look!
Kailey S.
Willis, TX
Not over all fond of ulta brand eyeshadow. Have purchased a palette before and returned it because it wasn't worth the money. If you pay a couple bucks for it though then i suppose it isn't awful
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been wanting to try this but I'm looking for something that does not rub off easily what do you guys think