BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Amy C.
Irvona, PA
I have hooded lids and have to use a matte shadow. Finding those is not easy, as every shadow I find is shimmer. When I found matte color for such a great price wiith ULTA brand, I snatched it up. I have it in Eggplant and I adore it.
Courtney E.
Great long-lasting shadow! The color always is dark enough and not sheer like other brands. It's easy to apply and is a part of my daily regimen! The colors are trendy and has nice packaging! I would definitely recommend this product.
Cynthia S.
Miami Gardens, FL
The ulta eye shadow isn't really all that great. I used it and it doesn't really give me promising results It doesn't shine. I don't know of the value I Actually got this as a sample with a free make up bag. It felt like kid make up.
Emily W.
Heber City, UT
Ultra has so many shades, and with their coupons/sales, they make them a great buy! They last a long time. I use several colors every day and they are only 1/2 gone after a year. I do wish they would last a little longer on my face, I use primer, but still need reapplication by late afternoon. Overall, a great purchase.
Donna M.
Riverview, FL
This eye color is amazing, it was really ready to blend with both my finger and a brush, I only wish it was a little more dramatic without having to put 5 layers On to really make the color pop.
Rose P.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this eyeshadow in majesty, a rich purple shade in the pan. The color payoff is ok, but only with a lot of work and wet brush. There are definitely better eyeshadows in this price range.
Stacey R.
Greensboro, NC
This color is what I have been looking for. It has a metallic look but not overly shinny. I love it with my brown eye, I can dress it up or make it look more casual. I use this eye shadow very frequently and would definitely recommend it to a friend. The packaging is easy to open and was a good value for the price.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sage (medium sage green shimmer), Gold, Taupe, Pink more...
I love the fact that they are affordable, they are surprisingly pigmented, especially when used wet. The color selection is nice. I love the fact that I can reach for them when I want just one color on my entire lid or use it with other colors. I would definatley buy again.
Jennifer K.
Highland, IN
Ulta has a nice variety of eye shadow colors to choose from. I like that they're inexpensive, easy to apply and I can buy only the color(s) I prefer. Other brands often have the eye shadows in trios so if you like one but not another you're stuck. It's nice that Ulta lets you decide which colors to purchase.
Zherr Anne A.
Vallejo, CA
Love the pigmentation. And it's a great product for the price. I lean towards neutral colors, and the Ulta Brilliant Eye Shadows have a few that I really like. I'd recommend to anyone who wants to get a bang for their buck.
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been wanting to try this but I'm looking for something that does not rub off easily what do you guys think