BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Amber W.
W Lafayette, IN
ULTA does a great job of providing eye shadows that have high quality pigments, while at a great cost. I specifically love any of them that have great any kind of shimmer. They look good on my fair skin tone, without looking overdone. I would 100% buy again.
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK
These singles are pretty hit and miss, some of them are very pigmented, but others tend to be very chalky. When I buy a neutral tone from their line, it is usually very good. But the brighter/more fun colors do not seem to have that great of a color payoff.
Stephanie R.
Woodstock, GA
I love my Ulta colors! They have a great variety of matte and shimmer colors to choose from so I can always find something that I want. My only complaint would be that they can wear quickly if not applied with the right primer or set with the right powder.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I like this eyeshadow for the price point, but it didn't fare too well even with primer applied before hand. the color selection is good, and the colors are vibrant, i just didn't personally like the lack of staying-power.
Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
This eyeshadow is not as pigmented as my other eyeshadows however it does the job. I do use it to apply just for blending purposes. I don't use it often because I don't like to have to pack on my eyeshadow. I got as a gift So I wanted Tomane sure I use it.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
I have many different eye shadows and under my favorites of them all is from ulta! There are so many different colors and this one is great with my dark brown eyes!! The price is right and have recommended to so many!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
There are tons of colors to chose from! Very inexpensive! It's something I would find at a high end store! The color stays on without having to touch up later. Also, the color goes on like it appears in the container! Glimmer and shimmer these eye shadows are fabulous!
Candise B.
Springdale, AR
I love these eye shadows!! The colors are rich and vibrant. They also allow mixing to achieve specific results. The price is a bit steep but Ulta always has coupons and that makes it easier. I love the variety available and have about 15 different types.
Lauren W.
Ulta eyeshadow a have a wide variety of colors to choose from, but they run sheer. I use these shadows for my rarely used colors like red or yellow. You can build the coverage so the color can be seen. Overall it's a good product at a fair price. However for my money I would rather buy a prestige brand for quicker coverage for my day to day makeup
Brooke B.
This is a decent product for the price. It does well paired with an eyeshadow primer. The pigmentation can be built up and when used wet gives a nice intensity. I will most likely be purchasing more of these in the future!
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?