BY ULTA

Brilliant Color Eye Shadow - Ulta's Brilliant Color Eye Shadow offers the comfort of a cream and the ease of application only a powder can deliver. This silky soft velvety texture offers great staying power with crease resistant wear.(0.12 oz.) - Brilliant Color Eye Shadow see more...

ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
  • "Great product, lasts a long time and comes in a wide variety of colors, kinda expensive though." in 40 reviews
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Review for: Taupe more...
I love this eyeshadow!!! Taupe is such a beautiful color and is just the right amount of sparkle! It’s great for a night out or an everyday look. It’s long lasting but comes off very easily with make up wipes. Need to try other shades!! :)
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: Silver more...
I had bought this eyeshadow in the clearance section for 2.49. Since it was cheap I was like why not let's try it! It's amazing I love using this eyeshadow is so pigmented and I love wear it with purple and silver shadow! Really recommend this product!
Kayla H.
Johnson, KS
Review for: Silver more...
I use this product on top of the Cover FX drops that I use as eyeshadow. I love this product but it gets all over the insides of my glasses. It lasts a long time. It looks really good with my brown eyes. I would definitely purchase this product again.
morgan s.
Homer Glen, IL
Review for: Taupe more...
This eyeshadow was great!! It looked fabulous in my smokey eye look. I do have one con though it was a little to powdery.
It kept falling beneath my eye. The packaging was very nice. I would buy this again.
April R.
Greenville, KY
I have mixed feelings on this product. If you want your shadow to blend, you should probably skip this one. If you want your shadow to pop and stand out from a crowd, this is the way to go. It's a little harder to apply than my other eye shadows but it's bright and shiney for sure. ULTA Brilliant Color Eye Shadow
Brie F.
These are decent eyeshadows considering their drug store level, but honestly I can find better eyeshadows at the drugstore then these and I believe they are really overpriced.  I used to use these eyeshadows a long time ago, but I found other eyeshadows that were comparable for less money. Some of the shimmer shades are beautiful but the mattes are nothing special
Brianna R.
Swanzey, NH
I think these payments are really awesome to work with. They're easy to blend and they have a beautiful color selection the swatch really well and they feel very soft. The pigmentation is perfect with these pigments. I actually have them in a few shades and I love each one of them
Rachelle P.
These need a little help in the color saturation department. It's very hard to get any real bold color out of these. You end up with more of a wash of the color. The cakes themselves are a little more hard/dense than others which makes it hard to get enough on the brush. But they are very affordable
Kayla B.
Tulsa, OK
I have never had luck with Ulta eye shadows. I feel like there is absolutely no pigment. It's like i have to dig my brush in and really make a dent just to get SOME color. I know they reformulated things and I haven't tried the new stuff, but from the old stuff they had for a while it did not work for me.
Missica S.
Barboursville, WV
This eye shadow has great pigment and coloration. It is long lasting with just the right amount of sparkle. There's not a ton of fallout, like you find with other shadows, so there's less mess on your cheeks! It's definitely a favorite of mine!
Maigyn R.
Scottdale, PA
Does this stay on throughout the day without creasing?
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
This eyeshadow is very pigmented?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Is Ulta a good brand to buy?
kim m.
okemah, OK
What's best for brown eyes
Does this eye shadow clump up while using it?