BY ULTA

Blush Brush - The Ulta Blush Brush is made of premium synthetic hairs so that it picks up and applies just the right amount of color. The dense, sculpted hairs apply blush evenly and seamlessly. Use Ulta Brush & Sponge Cleaner to regularly clean your brushes. - Blush Brush see more...

• Do Ulta's brushes loose they're quality? Do they Brussels fall o...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lianne R.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
Great quality brush for a reasonable price. Bristled don't fall off on my face when using this. It's very smooth and places my blushes perfectly. I use a lot of Ulta's brushes and I've never had any complaints.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
I ended up spending $16 on this because I thought it was $10 and was too lazy to return. It works wonderfully though. Applies blush so beautifully! Picks up a decent amount of product and blends it out nicely.
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Not only do I use just the Blush Brush, but I have many of Ultas brushes! To me, they are the best ones out there and the softest, they work magic on my face and I couldn't ask for anything better!
Lashanae T.
Lashanae T.
Fresno, CA
Let me tell you all about this brush this is a wonderful brush to give you all kind of coverage okay. Now get this Branch because it's amazing
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
I received this brush in a promotional giveaway with purchase. I felt that this brush was too soft for a blush brush. It did t pick up the product and I felt like I was eating my time. I am going to find another use for this brush. I have one other Ulta brand brush and I was surprised to see the quality.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
I purchased this brush when Ulta was having a sale on all of their products. I was looking into a new blush brush and I purchased this one for $8. Best $8 dollars I could of spent! Its quality is great, doesn't leave bristles all over my face. Picks up product great and applies it awesome. I will definitely be purchasing more brushes from them during their sales.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This brush does the trick. It's bristles are soft and it applies blush lurks it's suppose to. I just wish the head was a bit fuller so I didn't have to do so much work blending it. It was cheap and it works so over all it does what it's suppose to. No fallout or anything but it does make my blushes a bit powdery and my nicer blush brush does not. Over all it's an ok brush.
ashley b.
ashley b.
Blairsville, GA
I like this brush. Its really soft almost too soft. Its probably not the best blush brush ive used but its not awful. I wish it was so soft it doesnt pick up enough product.its great for a light soft flush of color
Emma M.
Emma M.
This product is a blush brush and it would definitely recommend this brush you can find this makeup brush in the store sephora or in Ulta.i have used this product many times and if you like soft brushes then this is the one for you!
Julissa F.
Julissa F.
Levittown
The brush is soft and picks up a lot of product without letting it go to waste. It allows for easy application and blending. It's versatile and I use it for blush, bronzer or highlighter.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Do Ulta's brushes loose they're quality? Do they Brussels fall out? How much do they usually go for?