BY ULTA

Blush Brush - The Ulta Blush Brush is made of premium synthetic hairs so that it picks up and applies just the right amount of color. The dense, sculpted hairs apply blush evenly and seamlessly. Use Ulta Brush & Sponge Cleaner to regularly clean your brushes. - Blush Brush see more...

• Do Ulta's brushes loose they're quality? Do they Brussels fall o...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
T C.
muskegon
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brushes from ulta were not as expensive as the others which made them easier to buy. I was extremely impressed with the overall quality of the brushes I bought! I very much so recommendIT Brushes For ULTA All That Glitters Brush Set ulta makeup brushes and will buy more.
Leslie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this brush when Ulta was having a sale on all of their products. I was looking into a new blush brush and I purchased this one for $8. Best $8 dollars I could of spent! Its quality is great, doesn't leave bristles all over my face. Picks up product great and applies it awesome. I will definitely be purchasing more brushes from them during their sales.
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this brush in a promotional giveaway with purchase. I felt that this brush was too soft for a blush brush. It did t pick up the product and I felt like I was eating my time. I am going to find another use for this brush. I have one other Ulta brand brush and I was surprised to see the quality.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush does the trick. It's bristles are soft and it applies blush lurks it's suppose to. I just wish the head was a bit fuller so I didn't have to do so much work blending it. It was cheap and it works so over all it does what it's suppose to. No fallout or anything but it does make my blushes a bit powdery and my nicer blush brush does not. Over all it's an ok brush.
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush for my blush, and also for my contouring. It's small and comes in handy for those finishing touches after I've done my whole face. Perfect size!
ashley b.
Blairsville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brush. Its really soft almost too soft. Its probably not the best blush brush ive used but its not awful. I wish it was so soft it doesnt pick up enough product.its great for a light soft flush of color
Samantha B.
Siler City, NC
I use this brush everyday to set my under eyes and I don't know what I would do with out it. It applies just enough powder so I don't look cakey but my concealer is set. The rounded edge gets right under my lower lash line. I also use it to clean up my contour if I bring it too low.
Emma M.
This product is a blush brush and it would definitely recommend this brush you can find this makeup brush in the store sephora or in Ulta.i have used this product many times and if you like soft brushes then this is the one for you!
Julissa F.
Levittown , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush is soft and picks up a lot of product without letting it go to waste. It allows for easy application and blending. It's versatile and I use it for blush, bronzer or highlighter.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a gift with purchase. I was not impressed. After about 4 months the brush became loose like it was going to break and the bristles became matted. I would not recommend this product.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Do Ulta's brushes loose they're quality? Do they Brussels fall out? How much do they usually go for?