BY ULTA

Blonde Color Preserve Shampoo - Ulta Blonde Color Preserve Shampoo is a gentle, sulfate-free and paraben-free formula that moisturizes as it cleanses. Not tested on animals.Benefits:Contains vibrant color complex, a unique blend of extracts, vitamins and shine enhancersPreserves color and nourishes to help repair damaged hairFor use on natural or color treated hair - Blonde Color Preserve Shampoo see more...

• I am looking to move away from the Suave hair products I ...2 Answers
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Recently I went bleach blonde again and I will say this didn't help preserve my blonde or reduce brassiness!! I had issues with the texture of my hair as well after using this. I highly recommend the use of a purple shampoo and conditioner for blonde hair!! I really wish this product would have worked but it was a waste of my money honestly!!
Taylie B.
I used this product after having my dark hair highlighted. My hair started to turn brassy after awhile and this product did a great job of toning that color down to a nice ash blonde. The downfall is that it is very drying to your hair.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
This is the best shampoo for blondes that I have tried thus far. It keeps my color the right tone and leaves my hair silky smooth and smelling amazing. If you are a blonde then you definitely need to try this!!
Dalia C.
Really good product! Preserve my color hair, very well! The price it's affordable. I'm bout before in Ulta store just for trying. I'm used like 3 times a week. I'm definitely wanna buy again! It's great
Amy B.
This is a glorified version of the john frieda or any name brand professional treatment to keep blonde blonde. It does an ok job but doesn't seem to last as long. Disappointing.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I wanted to like this. I wanted to love it. But sadly, it dried the bejeezus out of my hair and made it brittle and straw-like. It has the consistency of tree sap. It smells good though, so it has that going for it.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Now I dont have blone hair but Ulta does have other colors.for this color preserve shampoo. I love it... Keeps my hair stay the color I want, Longer
Kelsi K.
Richland, WA
I give this shampoo five stars because it leaves my hair feeling amazing. Definitely don't notice as much fading between hair appointments anymore.
Brittany K.
Abilene, TX
Works great. I'm a stylist and this product works amazing on clients with blonde hair. Keeps it revived and fresh
Col G.
North Fort Myers, FL
I used this when I dyed my hair and it worked magic. Kept the dye in about 2 weeks longer than usual
Stephanie H.
I am looking to move away from the Suave hair products I use. Is this brand cruelty free? I need it to help brighten/lighten up my (brassy) blonde hair and have a good smell. Worth the price? What is the best shampoo & conditioner brand to help with these needs and to be affordable so I can continue using it?!