BY ULTA

Blonde Color Preserve Conditioner - Ulta Blonde Color Preserve Conditioner is a gentle, sulfate-free and paraben-free formula that keeps color vivid. Not tested on animals.Benefits:Contains vibrant color complex, a unique blend of extracts, vitamins and shine enhancersRich conditioner moisturizes, nourishes and helps repair damaged hairProtects hair from fading, for use on natural or color treated hair - Blonde Color Preserve Conditioner see more...

Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
I was sent a sample of this by Ulta when I made a purchase. I allowed a friend to use it on her newly blond hair and she loved it. She was very impressed and wanted more. I helped her purchase not long after. I don't have blond hair and was sent the product, so that was a bit odd, but my friend was very impressed.
Taylor P.
Lake Park, FL
I didn't have high hopes for this product only because I'm not a fan of ulta brand products so when I tried it out it still managed to disappoint. It leaves a weird film over my hair after washing and doesn't benefit my blonde highlights what so ever. The only thing I agree on with this is the price.
Claudia C.
Palm Springs , CA
I got this as a "lets see what happens" because we all have one of those days.  Well it turned out pretty good... I color my hair every six weeks and God knows I need a good conditioner.  ULTA Blond Color Preserve Conditioner did the trick.  I'm a happy girl.
Bailey B.
Conroe, TX
I have highlighted and dyed blonde hair and this stuff works so well. Highly recommend it helps my hair not look so brassy and orange. I have thick and non oily hair so i cant help there but it handles my thick hair like a boss.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
This is amazing. Compares to the best brands and I think it even smells and works a little better and smoother than a lot of others. I have only used this product a few times but i was really satisfied with it.
Lisa h.
I absolutely love using this conditioner. I use this conditioner when I lighten my hair in the spring and summer time. It is definitely an affordable conditioner. I would definitely buy this conditioner again
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
I really love shopping at Ulta I obviously love trying new products even though they are out of my lead . It's a very simple packaging nothing special about it ! Nice delicious very scent . I would buy again .
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
Love this it helps protect my hair that I color blonde makes it stay bright and shiny I just love this product and highly recommend
Kelsey L.
Camby, IN
Great product for blondes. It leaves my hair shiny and bright blonde. I love it! Highly recommend and it smells great!
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
Love this I've recently dyed my hair blonde and it work wonders. It keep my color and avoids the nasty orange color.