BY ULTA

Berry Blast 3-in-1 Beauty Smoothie - Ulta Berry Blast 3-in-1 Beauty Smoothie is a Shower gel, Bubble bath and Shampoo all in one!Vitamins A, E, C nourish skinGoji, Acai and Mangosteen Extracts protect skin Multi-purpose formula for everyday useCreamy, rich lather for body and hair washLots of scented bubbles for bath time fun - Berry Blast 3-in-1 Beauty Smoothie see more...

Ericka W.
Smells pretty good but I feel like I can get this scent at Walmart for cheaper or at bath and body works. I do like that they usually have great deals on the Ilya brand products like but one get 2 free so it makes it worth it .
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is an excellent body wash 3-in-1 smoothie! It lathers really well! I just love the strawberry scent! And, yes it is long lasting and very effective! It doesn't compare to alternatives. Yes, very satisfied. I would recommend to others.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Favorite body wash, super juicy & fruity scent. PERFECT FOR SUMMER, but even in fall can be a nice pick me up. I won't try as shampoo, but maybe for bubble bath one day. Oh abd the bottle is giant so it lasts a long time.
Kasey P.
Torrance, CA
Lovely scent. Fresh and not overpowering. Definitely get your monies worth as the size is large and lasts a long time. The scent doesn't last that long but that's ok. The price is reasonable.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
I often buy Ulta's Beauty smoothie three in one formula when it goes on sale. I like to use it with my bath as a bubble bath. They smell great and they're super affordable I will continue to buy them for many years to come.
Melissa M.
Alpine, AL
Awesome product! The smell is amazing. A little of this product provides many bubbles and a relaxing aroma to a long soak. It can also be used as a shower gel. Excellent product for the price. It is usually on sale every few weeks. I stock up when it is a featured item.
letha p.
Hartwell, GA
This stuff smells amazing. Made my hair silky smooth. It also comes in a decent size bottle for the price. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for hair care. I love to wash my hair and have it smelling so sweet and fragrant.
Sarah A.
Hubert
I absolutely love the 3 in 1 wash. It smells wonderful and makes my skin feel great. It's very moisturizing but doesn't leave my skin feeling slimy.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
This smells really good in my opinion. I just use it as a body wash. Gets me smelling good! I love it. Doesn't dry your skin out either.
Anna Z.
My 10 year old daughter loves this. It's a great all inclusive shampoo body wash. Very similar to philosophy brand. Smells good.
Autumn J.
Johnson City, TN
How well does this product work??