BeautyFaceFace MakeupULTA
beauty Baked Sculpt & Glow 3-in-1 Palette

ULTA beauty™ Baked Sculpt & Glow 3-in-1 Palette

by ULTA

Details

Ulta's Baked Sculpt & Glow 3-in-1 Palette features thoughtfully coordinated color trios in warm, cool and neutral tones, that achieve the perfect glow.

Hawaiian Sunrise Shades:
Left - Bronzer (swirls of creamy gold, pink, rose & bronze shimmer)
Center - Blush (swirls of coral, pink & bronze)
Right - Highlighter (pale creamy gold shimmer)

Benefits:
Safflower Seed Oil, Ginseng Root Extract, Aloe Leaf Extract are known for their moisturizing properties
Use dry as a powder for a more natural, day look
Use wet as a cream for a bold, night look

Formulated Without: Parabens, Mineral Oil & Fragrance.

Ingredients

Mica, Talc, Triisostearin, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, EDTA, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower ) Seed Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470).

Has anyone used this? Emily Noel likes the Tahitian Sunset. Looking for other opinions. Thanks!
Start your review of ULTA beauty™ Baked Sculpt & Glow 3-in-1 Palette!
Laurie D.
Oxford, MA
ULTA beauty™ Baked Sculpt & Glow 3-in-1 Palette uploaded by Laurie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Tahitian Sunset (Cool)
For the frugal shoppers! Great quality product that is inexpensive! This bronzer has different shades for different areas of the face. I use the rosy color below the cheek bone blending upwards with the darker bronze, then blend the paler lighter color all over my face down into the neck. Resulting in a natural glow of beauty! Finish off with the setting spray and keep this look of beauty for hours! ❤️ [product:ulta-beauty-baked-sculpt-&-glow-3-in-1-palette]
Carla M.
Piscataway, NJ
Love this product! Highlighter is so pretty, the blush is perfect and the bronzer brings it all together so beautifully. Fun to use and easy to work with. Pigment is really nice and easy to blend. Will buy again in the future. Very happy with this product.
Jennifer C.
Slidell, LA
I adore this palette by #ulta. The palatte is inexpensive and works well on my skin to. You definitely need to us setting spray. I can say even with setting spray it does still come off on my mask throughout the work day. That is the reasoning why I removed one star from the review.
Hope W.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Hawaiian Sunrise (warm)
I think this is an okay product. I expected to give off more of a glow but it actually didn’t. I do like the color combination and there’s a lot to last you a long time but I don’t think I’ll use it that much as it isn’t as glowy and pigmented as I thought it would be [product:ulta-beauty-baked-sculpt-&-glow-3-in-1-palette]
Karrieanne K.
Review for: Tahitian Sunset (Cool), Hawaiian Sunrise (warm)
Love these colors and the world for it provides without being overly sparkling. It's the right touch of natural glow.
Amanda S.
Savoy, IL
Review for: Hawaiian Sunrise (warm)
I love ulta brand stuff—it’s affordable but still decent quality. I’ve been using their contour and highlights palette for years and never even searched for another after I found it
Heidi B.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Tahitian Sunset (Cool)
This bronzer perfectly highlights and sculpts without being too dark. I love the 3 colors and how the lighter shades make my skin glow!
Lindsay P.
Lewistown, PA
Review for: Tahitian Sunset (Cool)
I love having this in my grab and go bag. Everything that you need over your foundation in one palette! The consistency is perfect, the blush is such a pretty shade, and the highlighter is shimmery yet subtle to give the perfect glow. Highly recommend this product!
Madi M.
Mitchell, IN
Review for: Tahitian Sunset (Cool)
PERFECT product. The colors are gorgeous on the skin and have just enough shimmer without feeling like you are a walking disco ball. It looks amazing in pictures and stays on relatively well. I picked this up because I wanted a blush/bronzer/highlighter all in one and Im so glad I found this. Its super versatile as I use this in the summer as a blush and bronzer but I also like to add a little to the bridge of my nose, on my cupids bow, and to my eyelids to warm up my face. And compared to the price (which is pretty cheap), you actually get a lot of product in the packaging. Buy it!!
Crystal C.
Richmond Hill, NY
For the price, I can't complain. they are very easy to apply and lasts all day. It looks very natural on my tan skin tone and it has a beautiful finish. I'm not big on blushes so I sometimes use the blush as a highlighter and it works great. I think it's a little too shiny for a blush. Overall, on my next repurchase I think I'll just buy the bonzer on it's own.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alycia W.
Mandeville, LA
il y a 3 ans
Ashley M. il y a 7 mois
Ladies I have a bit of a dilemma I have been using the Ulta beauty3 and1 baked sculpted and glow palette in the cool shade named “Tahitian sunset” for a little over 3 years!!!! I just found out it’s discontinued can y’all give me another alternative for this because I love Ulta Beauty’s Baked Sculpt & Glow 3-in-1 Palette in the trio called Tahitian Sunset and it works for me year around...I’m not kidding when I say I am lost and don’t know what other option to go with for a bronzer/3 in one if there is even anymore three and once… Someone please help me I don’t know why Alta had a discontinue my number one jam! The amount of people that I told about this product or gifted this product or swore by this product has got to be unreal so I know there’s tons of more people disappointed about the discontinued Tahitian sunset more than just I am… I just don’t know what to buy and this morning I went on that Ulta app and tried to add to Houston sunset and was not able to you and after a little bit of Internet research I found out that it’s discontinued....and there’s nothing really like it there is another three in one but it doesn’t really have any cool tones or the colors like Tahitian sunset! SOMEONE help A sister out… please HELP ME PLEASE FIND ANOTHER 3 AND 1 bronzing tanned goddess pallet that is reasonably priced like this one and as a good quality. Sorry for the rambling I’m just upset this morning because my favorite product is now not available I guess that’s a sign I’m getting old. Any help would be great!thanks Ashleylauren