Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerULTA
Beauty Ultimate Self Tanners 6 Piece Set Tanning Lotion Bronzers

Ulta Beauty Ultimate Self Tanners 6 Piece Set Tanning Lotion Bronzers

by ULTA

Ulta Beauty Loves Ultimate Self Tanners Kit contains Tan Lotions, Face Towelette, Face Serum, Body Blur, and Moisturizer. Kit contains: St Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted (1.6 oz) Tan Towel Face Tan Anti-Age Towelette (5 ct) Coola Gradual Tan Face Serum (0.34 oz) Vita Liberata Body Blur HD Skin Finish (0.24 oz) NKD Gradual Glow Daily Tan Moisturiser (1.69 oz) L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Medium Tinted Self- Tanning Lotion (1 oz)

I was wondering if this product turns your skin orange? I have a hard time using self tanners because most turn me orange. Thanks
Is this good to use for combo/sensitive skin?
Is the ulta sunless tanning really that great 😊 ?
Start your review of Ulta Beauty Ultimate Self Tanners 6 Piece Set Tanning Lotion Bronzers!
tammy S.
Valley, AL
10/10 omg!!! Baby girl !! Get your summer glow on with this ulta sunless tanning it’s the only one I trust so yes yes !!!
Staci B.
Spruce Pine, NC
Great starter set if you don’t know which one you want to try it is very affordable. And works great
Jessikalei P.
Kapaau , HI
Is Ulta beauty self tanner six piece it is very convenient because it’s great for traveling and it makes my skin look like a island girl in it smells like a spa and it is very sensitive on my skin but it works
Daviana E.
Bronx, NY
I ordered this last week after seeing good reviews on Amazon. Right now I sporadically use a self-tanner which is liquid, is messy and smells very strong. I was surprised to see this is white and looks just like regular lotion so I wasn't sure it would work that well. I did exfoliate before using (dry-brushed) and then used a mitt to put on a coat. It dried fairly quickly and I went to bed with it on (it didn't stain my white sheets). The next day I showered right away and was surprised to see the water wasn't brown like I was used to from the tanner coming off. After showering I did feel the tan was a little too subtle for me so I put on another layer, it dried quickly, I dressed myself and went about my day. I didn't smell or have weird streaks. I actually ended up leaving it on all day and night before showering the next morning. When I dried off I saw the tan is how I like it. I will be using this again ASAP because it's been 4 days and I can use touch-up, at least on my face. I figured with a lotion-like consistency this would go fast but it barely feels like I used any so I bet I get at least 10 uses from this bottle if not more. I will be recommending this to anyone looking for a self-tanner.
Brittany B.
Morgantown, WV
I tried this 6 piece set because I wasn’t sure exactly what product I wanted to go with. I ended up liking them all, so I had to buy a couple of full sized items after trying this out. Wish it wasn’t so expensive though!
Yolanda T.
Melbourne
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product!! You get several different self tanners to try. They are all very good. I have tried them all as I received it as a gift the first time I tried it. I have bought several since then not only for myself but as gifts.
Yesi C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Son unos productos extraordinarios. Su textura es cremosa pero ligera, no deja sensación grasosa y de inmediato la piel se siente más suave y luce más radiante. Puedes usarla tanto de día como de noche. Ulta Beauty Ultimate Self Tanners 6 Piece Set Tanning Lotion Bronzers
Christine M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Its amazing! I get this every year! Cause I'm really pastey and don't like going in the sun. So it gives me a selection on different types of tanner so I can get that golden glow 🤪 i would recommend this to anyone that loves faux tan!
melissa R.
Highland, NY
I have to admit that the tanners were terrible. They streaked and left orange patches on knees elbows and underarms. I followed directions to the T and still streaked. I’m usually a fan of Ulta beauty products but this was definitely a thumbs down. 👎. However the bronzers were nice. beauty finds by ulta beauty. Influenster
Dylean N.
newyork
excellent I know very well I would love to try it ! excellent combo !!!! ❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺
Ask a question to the Influenster community...