Beauty Travel Life 37 Piece Collection Makeup Kit - Brand

Ulta Beauty Travel Life 37 Piece Collection Makeup Kit - Brand

by ULTA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ulta Beauty Travel Life 37 Piece Collection Makeup Kit - Brand!
How would you rate this product?
1,775 reviews
I bought this only for the case, I needed it for traveling. It is compact and holds a lot more than it came with. I gave most of the makeup away because I didn't need them, but the girls loved the quality and the colors. This included warm and cool shades of eye shadows and blushes. The contours are a warm matte and a warm shimmer. A great introduction to the Ulta Beauty line.
Ottawa , ON
Ulta Beauty Travel Life 37 Piece Collection Makeup Kit - Brand uploaded by Svitlana D.
Just got this makeup kit and enjoying it so much! Very useful for travelling since it’s very compact and small while still covers all the necessities! Includes so many makeup products and tools, can’t wait to try them all out!

Looking for your answer?