Ulta Beauty Super Blender Sponge With Stand

by ULTA

Ulta's Super Blender Sponge with Stand is ideal for contouring and blending. Includes a drying stand to keep your sponge clean while not in use. Not made with natural rubber latex.

A contour and blending sponge with a dryiing stand; The stand helps keep sponge clean while not in use; Blender is not made with natural rubber latex; Contains - One Blender Sponge and one Stand

Dose this blender perform similar to a beauty blender?
Are these really as amazing as they seem? I can’t stomach spending that much on a sponge.
[product:ulta-beauty-super-blender-sponge-with-stand-1] what’s the difference between a Ulta blender and a Walmart blender ????
Start your review of Ulta Beauty Super Blender Sponge With Stand!
Portland, OR
Ulta Beauty Super Blender Sponge With Stand uploaded by Callie C.
Very nice blending sponge! I usually used brushes to apply foundation and I like how blended and seamless my foundation and concealer looks now that I use this sponge! I also use it to apply my banana baking powder to set my concealer I love it and it was affordable at $4.99 at Ulta!
Durham, NC
I love this sponge it works perfectly for blending evenly. I also like to use it to apply my setting powder and it does its job. This sponge is super durable and made to last. I love that it doesn't absorb all my makeup before I blend it in on my face. Def buying more!!
Not generally a makeup sponge gal, but I needed a different foundation applicator. I bought this one from Ulta because it was affordable and the stand was too cute. It absorbs water nicely and I found that it applies my makeup really well. Overall, I'm pleased! Four stars because it is difficult to clean and mine has already gotten a few tears in it.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using a beauty blender to get a flawless foundation skin look. I would not say they are pricey because you do get a long time use of the blender. They are easy to clean when using the proper soap for the beauty sponge.
Mead, CO
Yassssss. I love this beauty blender! I have found that it doesn’t absorb as much of the foundation as others do. It’s super easy to use and I love the shape! It really helps get into all the nooks and crannies. I use it every time I put on my makeup. Plus it’s pink! Can’t go wrong there!
Wichita, KS
This blender will be really soft when you wet it I use this blender to blend out my concealer when I fill in my eyebrows and it makes it look like I don’t have any concealer on I highly recommend this beauty blender it is at a very good price too!
Irving, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I am not a fan of the inlay brand beauty sponge. This is way too dense and hard even after wetting. Soaks il a lot of product. I had been using a Ross beauty blender that was cheap but it worked way better than this one. Would not buy again
Purchased at: ULTA
I brought this couple months back & it’s alright. The stand is cute though. I feel as if the sponge blender doesn’t really blend well. I had to blend for what seems like forever.
Stamford, CT
Ulta Beauty Super Blender Sponge With Stand uploaded by Marilyn C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I swear by beauty sponges when applying my cream and liquid makeup, beauty blenders are great and worth the $20. It’s great to stock up when they’re have a sale where you get more than one in a pack. I like to stock up on these and find the different colors not only look cute in a glass container to store them but have different purposes!! the original beautyblender® beautyblender® chill
Garland, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Surprisingly this is a decent blending sponge! It's a little bit on the firmer side, but is still really squishy and bouncy feeling after your soak it with water. I really love the stand it comes with, totally cute! And for the sponge and stand it was only $12 for both! The only thing I though was weird, is that after a couple times of wetting it, there's like some kind of serial number that I guess was printed on the inside, that comes to surface. It's very odd, I'll try to get a pic of it later.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Las Cruces
a year ago
Ulta Beauty Super Blender Sponge With Stand what’s the difference between a Ulta blender and a Walmart blender ????