Ulta Beauty Super Blender Sponge With Stand

by ULTA

Ulta's Super Blender Sponge with Stand is ideal for contouring and blending. Includes a drying stand to keep your sponge clean while not in use. Not made with natural rubber latex.

A contour and blending sponge with a dryiing stand; The stand helps keep sponge clean while not in use; Blender is not made with natural rubber latex; Contains - One Blender Sponge and one Stand

Ulta Beauty Super Blender Sponge With Stand what’s the difference between a Ulta blender and a Walmart blender ????
How does this product compare to the beauty blender brand?
Start your review of Ulta Beauty Super Blender Sponge With Stand!
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using a beauty blender to get a flawless foundation skin look. I would not say they are pricey because you do get a long time use of the blender. They are easy to clean when using the proper soap for the beauty sponge.
Wichita, KS
This blender will be really soft when you wet it I use this blender to blend out my concealer when I fill in my eyebrows and it makes it look like I don’t have any concealer on I highly recommend this beauty blender it is at a very good price too!
Oily, Combination
dallas, tx
Purchased at: ULTA
I am not a fan of the inlay brand beauty sponge. This is way too dense and hard even after wetting. Soaks il a lot of product. I had been using a Ross beauty blender that was cheap but it worked way better than this one. Would not buy again
Dry, Combination, Sensitive
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I started using a Beauty Blender 2 years ago and now it’s part of daily makeup routine. I use it with my Shape Tape and Mac Pro Long Wear concealers. I don’t replace them as often as they suggest and I’ve not had any problems. I do use their liquid cleanser. I think the price is a bit high- but if you take care of them and clean them, $20 will last you a while.
Oily, Combination
Ulta Beauty Super Blender Sponge With Stand uploaded by Leigh-Ann K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the little stand that comes with this sponge! It is great for drying the sponge after cleaning. The sponge is a bit dense but is very durable, I have had mine for about two years!! Cleaning is a bit difficult as not all of the product washes out.
Oily
VILLAS , NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love my beauty blender from ulta. It’s super soft and blends well. I don’t have the one with the stand, but mine came with an egg to keep it in, and I love that I can stick it right in my makeup bag and go without worrying about all the germs getting onto it.
Pekin
Purchased at: Amazon
I use mine everyday, and I absolutely love it! I have oily, sensitive skin and it works great for me. Depending on which foundation you use the application of it will differ. It does absorb a lot of the product but I do love it
Coachella, CA
This is the only product i use for blending in my foundation. It’s so much cheaper than the actual beauty blender and does a perfect job anyways.
Oily, Dry, Combination
Cypress
Purchased at: ULTA
I've tried many of sponges and none blended my makeup like this one I can say this one is by fair the best one I have used
temecula
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is very good it makes blending out foundation, concealer etc. i would definitely recommend
Combination